anyone using KO Propo servos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustlerDood

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just ordered up 2 KO Propo PDS-2363 ICS Dig. servos but was wondering if anyone else has experience with the KO propo brand.

I have heard they are the best when money is no object so I guess I will find out soon. I will be using them on my Kanai III........

they used to have problems with thier older digi servos. the programming on them didnt have enough leaway to allow for the riggors of offroad use. if the servo wasn't exactly where the signal told it to be, it would burn out the board.

the newer servos no longer have this problem thanks to better programming. they are good servos and comparable to airtronics and futaba digitals.

i used them in my last buggy and had no problems except the price. they are a little steep, but they definately worked well.

I use them in my buggies and they are definatly worth every penny!!! There the only ones our race team will use.

I am currently using Airtronics in my race card (which is all of them)....right now I will be trying out the PDS-2363 ICS for steering and another for braking on my KIII....should have them by Tuesday of this week.....

I am currently using Air. 94358 steering and 94357 for brakes. I would like a little more braking and precise steering so I figued I would give the Ko Propos a try and see if I will be buying more for the rest of my cars........

Back