Can i use?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Nitro?

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just bought a mini-t and I'm curious if i can use my normal charger to charge my 6 cell AA pack,would it hurt the pack, it's a dynamite 1600 i think.

Got Nitro? said:
I just bought a mini-t and I'm curious if i can use my normal charger to charge my 6 cell AA pack,would it hurt the pack, it's a dynamite 1600 i think.
If you don't have the supplied charger when you buy the Losi RX pack then you can use your standard charger. If it is a quick charger I would be watching that the battery doesn't get too hot. When it is full charged it should get slightly warm. I do recommend upgrading to a better charger.

Alright, I've got a black widow so charging at 4 amps is a bad idea? It's a peak charger.

well seeing that you have a 6V battery and rated at what current 1100-2300Mah I would say NO! Try the slower rateamp rating. So If you have 1000Mah and your charge rate is set to 100Mah it will take 10 hours to charge your battery.

ok,ill try it, the lowest setting i have is 2 amps, hopefully it doesn't break or blow up or something.

I think 2amps is also a little high, I think they should be chaged no higher that 1.5 amps. I change mine at 1amp and I feel as if I am harming it .

Back