finally!!!! i got my first buggy!!!! I'm so happy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmytimmy14

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
guys i got a brand new hyper 7 pbs rtr for 389 off ebay. my 2nd buggy. my first one was an ofna ultra lx pro (guys that car was a peice of junk, way too many problems, and the .25 force motor it comes with is junk). i saw the other posts about some of you guys that got that deal, so i was like, o man i need that, and as soon as i saw it it was mine. I'm so happy. i now need to figure out a way to pay back my dad the 389 dollars...lol. can't wait until i get it.

can you guys give me any tips before i get it. i should heat cycle break in the motor right. (that means i need a heat guage... damn it)

where can i find the factory break in settings for this motor? can you tell them to me if you know?

timmytimmy14 said:
guys i got a brand new hyper 7 pbs rtr for 389 off ebay. my 2nd buggy. my first one was an ofna ultra lx pro (guys that car was a peice of junk, way too many problems, and the .25 force motor it comes with is junk). i saw the other posts about some of you guys that got that deal, so i was like, o man i need that, and as soon as i saw it it was mine. I'm so happy. i now need to figure out a way to pay back my dad the 389 dollars...lol. can't wait until i get it.

can you guys give me any tips before i get it. i should heat cycle break in the motor right. (that means i need a heat guage... damn it)

where can i find the factory break in settings for this motor? can you tell them to me if you know?

First off congrats on the new buggy :cheers: second off all the INFO you need will come with the buggy (IE) tuning manule w/ proper way to break it in..

Third thing you should do is take the diffs out and clean out the factory greese
and refill them with diff oil 5000 WT front 7000WT center and 1000WT rear.

forth thing is Make sure you loctit (blue) any and all metal to metal screws..
Don't forget the set screws that hold on the diff cups If you don't they will come off in a short piriod of time this is a must.. Or you will run the risk of lossing drive line parts..

Last thing have fun Beat the hell out of it IT can take a beating ENJOY

Last edited:
DARN ALL YOU PEOPLE!@@!@!@!@!@!@! I'm also getting that buggy as almost everybody probably knows if they have read any of the last posts! but some of us have to wait untill may to use it!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR. Well contrats on your new purchase and i just know your going to love it! stil can't wait till mine!!!!
:tank:

why is this titled: "finally got my first buggy" when this is your 2nd?

Regaurdless, welcome to 8th scale. :)

Back