thoughts & impressions of the RB WS7II & C5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustlerDood

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was looking into getting another mill just in case I end up racing at a larger track and was looking for general impressions of the above motors.......I have 2 Nov. Rex P5s & 2 Collari B7.........I notice quite a few people are running OS Vspec and the RB WS7 & II

I am running the ws7 11 in both of my Ofna pbs's and I love them. They have great all around power and performance. Zandor also runs one in his pcr.

what you have is more than enuff. driving skills will get you more than will more top end (and a bite outta ur wallet)

-Ult

I have driven quite a few cars to track records at my local tracks....so my driving skill really is not the problem or lack thereof....I was just looking for mills for longer tracks where both of the mills listed above seem to be the most popular choices....I just want to be prepared for the big races.........i.e. The Dirt Nitro Challenge coming up at the end of Feb. in Hemet, CA where all the big boys play......

I plan on putting my name on the map at that race. All the big players will be in attendance.

yeh and the collaris are puttin the hurtin on there already.

-Ult

hurtin on what exactly??

all i see is the feedback on how well the collaris are doin.

-Ult

UltegraSTI said:
all i see is the feedback on how well the collaris are doin.

-Ult
the collaris over here have been doing well to, not as well as the ws7ii and the vzb but they are doing well, but they are blowin up as well, and they are having the odd machineing problems and carb leaks

Mike

All I know is the VZb will never get my money.....I was tooling around w/ some guys practicing for the races, 1 guy has VZb the other a WS7 II...I have RG.....the VZb was just a hair faster than my RG....I drove better lines so I was walking this guy....the WS7 was in the same boat until we hit the straight....before we hit the halfway mark it looked like he kicked into 2nd gear and walked away like I was standing still......my next buggy mill will be the V-spec.......that just seems to have power all over the place

plaidfish the vzb is the v-spev or the latest version of it, that is what i mean by vzb i mean v-spec

Back