New XTM X-Terminator Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I just purchased a new XTM X-Terminator Pro. I have added an OS RG-X (P), and a mirco reciver for my XS-3. Any comments on the buggy or must have hop ups? Thanks for all of your help.

Welcome to the forum!!! Congratz on ur new purchase. Around christmas i purchased an XTM X-terminator also. I have a t-maxx also but i wanted something that stuck to the road better but could still jump. So far i have been very impressed with it. Its my first buggy, and i have no complaints so far. I have been bashing on it pretty hard and havent broken anything yet. The only thing i need to do is put some thicker weight shock oil in it cause it bottoms out too easy when I'm jumping it.
Hows the OS RG-X? I am running an HPI .25 in mine and its workin well so far.

Anyhoo ull have to keep me posted on how it goes, and again welcome to RCNitorTalk!!!

-Cobra198

I started with a T-Maxx as well. I have had a lot of fun with it and hopped up everything I could minus going totally alluminum. I got the terminator because I wanted something slung lower and could still go off road as well. The .21 OS is still in the break in phase. We just got some snow so I had to put it on hold. So far the break in is a little tough. It doesn't want to stay running on the settings suggested by OS for break in. As soon as I thaw out I will keep on trukin'. You will have to let me know how you like your T-Maxx.

Later

SWEET... I love my X-terminator pro... I havent broken ANYTHING on it either and I've been bashing alot. I started out with the rg also and it is definitally enough power and speed for this beast... Although.... i had to go over the top and i got a Novarossi BS21SB for it and a new jammin JP-2 pipe :LoL: Anyway... i think it is a awesome buggy and all the parts are really tough and good quality for bashing and racing, i myself do both. Keep me updated!

-Eric-

Back