Collari 7 Port Pipe Suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scurvy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a Collari 7 port for my XB8, what do you guys think of this mill? Also, what pipe would you go with? I was thinking of a JP1 since I've heard that the Collari has great top end I figured I would buy a pipe to max out the low end.

Thoughts?

Yup JP1 pipe is fine......or the OFNA 063....

Should fly...should have buckets of top end and these pipes will bring give more low down too...

086 with a long header, or an OS 2050. OS gives better mileage, the 086 will have a bit more top end. Power racing (PRP) makes a really nice hard coated 086 with a long header for about $55, i use it on my vspec and like it a lot.

is it the lc21b7? i had the jp-1 on mine. it worked decent so i never tried anything else. its a safe bet to go that route.

untchbl said:
os2050 is all I run

i could see that til two weeks ago...my damn pressure nipple came off AGAIN! this was after i used the jb weld trick on it. it did last a while this time but i was grouped in with some major hackers. this could be the reason, but i have never had this happen with any other pipe i have ever used, so its gonna be hard to go back to the os 2050 again even though it does perform well. it just wont work unless i trust it to run for an hour or more. no faith=no win.

why not remove the nipple cleanly and install one of the thread in type? you could close off the existing hole if its too large by using jb weld or having someone tig it shut, and put the new nipple off to the side out of harms way.