hyper 7 pbs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFNA buggy basher

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey everyone I'm looking for a hyper 7 pbs and am looking for the best prices people have seen on this buggy.
Also wat is the difference between this hyper http://www.***********/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=420_328&products_id=7433
and this hyper http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDUS7&P=7???
There has to be a big difference just by looking at the price right? All responses are welcome. :)

sorry the first link wount work but just go to rc mart .com and look at hyper 7 pbs. its only 319 ar rc mart but 500 at tower?

Last edited:
their gonna ask u 2 stay to 1 thread bout this.

however 1 of them is the RTR w/starter box. the other 1 is not assembled, no radio sys, clear body, no box. etc

-Ult

I can tell you one thing, the pbs is going to be a great buggy for you. Its durable as hell and its pretty quick too!

awsome. i can't wait to get it (and for this stupid snow to melt). How are the servos and the radio? will i need to change them or will they do for some bashing and a couple of local race sessions? Also wat are some hop ups i can do to increase the durability and performance of the hyper 7 pbs? What are some of the biggest jumps you guys have pulled off with ur hypers? i can't wait to get this thing derty!

put a 645mg steering servo in and just run it. dont worry bout hop-ups. ur driving will give u the biggest hop up period.

-ult

thanks Ult Also am i gonna need a new starterbox? or will i be able to sneek by with the stock one because i dont really have any money laying around to throw into another box when i already have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
the stock box and the PS will be fine to start. dont pull it too far (might want to use PS when motor is new and breakin' in). then later get a 10249 OFNA box w/the power panel from stormer dirt cheap.

-Ult

ya thats wat i though. Is it powerful enof to crank the engine over?

alright looking pretty good now all i have to do is work on the parents :fro:
Should have it around mid feb. thanks guys.

The thing with ultimate hobbies is that you have to call them. If you call, you may your ride for less. They have just about any part that you could ever need for your rc. They just don't have it online.

Rush has fast shipping too! I'd go with him before UH just because he is a sponsor!

Hey Bruce,did you get my e-mail?