What do you think of this Kanai MP 7.5 rip off??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterbeavis

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19168&item=5950920851&rd=1 :hammer:

Heh, read the description.... this thing is cheap enough, I might otta buy it

SAME AS KYOSHO MP7.5 :llama:
Front Wheel With Electroplate And Never Desquamated;
Universal Joint;
4W With Obverse & Reverse Gear Rod And Adjust Vehicle Freely And Adapt To Any Racing Field;
High-Speed Bearing;
Whole Vehicle 6061 / T6 High Quality And Anodic Aluminum Plate;
Supper-Light-Weight Flywheel;
Whole Steel Centre And Universal Cup;
Light-Weigh And Not Transfigure Six Claws Fluorescent Vehicle Hull;
High Performance And High Scrabble Ground Directing Tire;
Buffer With Specially Managed Plane Spring;
Plastic With Super Tenacity Nylon;
High Performance Fluorescent Air-Cleaner;
F/r 6mm Light-Weigh Strengthen Rod;
Oil Box Including High-Density Filter Lamp-Wick And Isolated Oil Diffluent Device;
Diff. And Buffer With High Quality Silicon Oil;
Suppertime Special Over-Passing Performance Front & Below Arm with Absolute Suspension System

Heh, I'd buy it!!

that auction has got to be one of the most hillarious descriptions ever written lmao

I think that's the language they use in hong kong run through the "very cheesey translator page" and copy and pasted into the auction LMAO

Lessen said:
automatically isolated directional mailing service

Yeowsa, is that a way to avoid being tracked?? I thought the best way of doin that was to use a fake address and ship from a different city :D (this thing is being shipped from china, I wonder if it comes with lube)

buggy looks like a Piece of poop!! god i would buy it and throw gas on it and lite it on fire, lol

pissant said:
buggy looks like a Piece of poop!! god i would buy it and throw gas on it and lite it on fire, lol

But its good enough of a deal for a kid, assuming they have to have one, and you know they looseinterest in stuff almost instantly.... rebadge and sell as a custom MP 7.5 :D Besides, this car was used in a championship of racing car in 2004:D

Last edited:
lessen what is direct isolated mailing?

everyone should have two of those....one to poop on and another to cover it up with.

That description is hysterical... lol Unfortunately some young newbie to the hobby will buy one of these, only to have the thing fall apart on him. :nope:

ImBroken said:
That description is hysterical... lol Unfortunately some young newbie to the hobby will buy one of these, only to have the thing fall apart on him. :nope:

heh, it can't be that bad can it?? Or the only way to make this thing better is with a completly different car?? :shrug: