Pull start Problemos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey i was just wanting to know weather if you guys have ever had this problem. Ran my buggy today and it was in a dirt lot now theres dirt in my PS. This hsppened last time i ran it in the lot and i ended up taking my pull start off and there was about a quarter of a teaspoon of dirt. Is there a mode to stop the dirt getting in, has this happened to any of you. I mean i really dont want to have to take my PS apart every time i run it in the dirt lot. Guess ill just have to stop runnin it in that place.WHat do yall think? :shrug:

k guess its never happened b/f

LOL, I would maybe take it apart, clean it, then use a sealer like you do for a backplate and put it back together.. some people also drill small holes in the bottom, then use wd-40 or the likes to spray it in the rope hole, so it flows out the bottom.

I myself have neer found anything than nitro fuel residue in mine.

yeah iv found nothin but nitro fuel in mine until i went riding in that dirt lot, i already cleaned it out, ill think of some stuff i can do to maybe help it thanks for the response and help.

Oh no problem man, I found my #1 problem with nitros as been the pull start. I have the blisters to prove it lol

Well they are permanent calluses now heh

haha i use a glove and never get them any more, no clauses :smoke:

Back