dual fuel filters ?????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltegraSTI

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i saw a bunch of buggies runnin these at my track sunday since they started racing them here wk b4. lots of them w/2 kyosho or similar fuel filters inline. is there really a need for that much or is this a cheeky way to carry more gas on a club racing level?

-ult

It sounds like a way to carry more fuel. I think one filter would be sufficient enough.

UltegraSTI said:
or is this a cheeky way to carry more gas

You got it. Some people will even go so far as to use two stone filters and hollow out the second one!! And they admit it!! lol

I dont know. If one is on their pressure line it is for neatness. I read in rcca mag you can put a high capacity fuel filter or canaster on your pressure line instead of using 50 feet of fuel tubing.

I was going to run 2 filters, But I didnt because I didnt have the extra cash to spare for another. On my buggy I run 1 Big Daddy Fuel Filter by Dynamite. It works great. I run a long time so I really dont care about my fuel economy.

Later

Back