US Champion switches to X-Ray

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
xray.gif

Josh Wheeler, current US Champ for 1/8 gass offroad just switched from HoBao with his brother Justin in tow to the almighty X-Ray.

Foto673-08.jpg

Source www.buggy-sport.info

Last edited:
that wouldnt be cause of dollars would it humbold

actually its due to lap times. he tested the buggy in florida with a slightly modified setup from stock, vs. his ofna. and turned consistantly faster times. the next day he started tuning the xray's setup and got even faster yet. I'm sure there was money involved, but josh's dad, and josh have both confirmed this as the reason for him to switch.

both wheelers switch over... and the TQ of the worlds is switching too

Why would he not go with the BEST buggy on the market:)

Come on XRAY!

TQ Aigon

actually Yannick Aigon, steps over to xray because he wanted a full time job in the business and hyper couldn't offer a confinient one at the moment, RB did.
he will be a new staff member of the RB Team from April 2005. I will join Rody in the R&D department and the racing team as far as the development and technical support is concerned for all the RB racing products.

so he's an employee overthere now and I will represent the xb8 and RB, at international level races,
it's going to be interesting to see what comes out off that !!

Last edited:
Me too, I can't wait till the big races and see how Team XRAY does against all the competition---You dont hear of much talk about the XB8----Its all Mooogen, TTR, and K cars. Very quite on the XB8 :shrug: I guess time will tell!

Well, Xray only just started out putting together their team. I've been seeing more and more Xrays popping up in the A Mains that I've read about.

Back