Lightning Stadium Pro Or Kanai 3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james4302

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well guys I'm torn between the brand new Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium Pro and a Kanai 3. My buddy has a K-3 and he wants to trade me roller for roller but i'm not sure what I wanna do. I haven't got to drivr the LSP yet it will be here this week. I have a lightning buggy converted to almost pro the only thing I lack is the rear shock tower and knuckles. I ordered and paid for the Stadium Pro a month and a half a go but then I told the hobby shop to sell it when it comes in because I wanted an MBX PROSPEC and I would pay the difference. I just can't decide wich 2 toys I want. Keep in mind that theese are racing machines not bashers.............

Now I have had that Kanai 3 Offer. I want a Truggy But I want a good Buggy But I can't Have both. My Lightning is in great shape with an RB S5 on it. I currently race it. I can have a choice of two.
So K-3 and the Lightning Buggy :juggle: OR
MBX 5 and the Lightning Buggy :juggle: OR
Lightning Stadium Pro and Lightning Buggy :juggle:

Thanks for all the suggestions :juggle:

to be honest.. no one can tell you what to get... whatever u think u think u should get.... ull be happy that way

Well unless you get the k3 used its out because they are discountinued. And same goes for the mbx-5.

How many parts do you think would be interchangeable between the 2 HB's? I guess not many,but I have known to be wrong. If some are keeping some spares for both would cut down on "spares" cost.

cut down on parts

yes you are right the diff cases are interchangable and certainly the screws and diff grars and others as well good point..........

PiErow said:
Well unless you get the k3 used its out because they are discountinued. And same goes for the mbx-5.

Are you sure bout that? I looked HERE
and shows nothin about the MBX5. It may just be discontinued from your LHS line.

Correction

Correction i thought that he was talking abouth the lightning and the Lightning Stadium Pro interchanging