Identify MP 7.5 buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hudler

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I am thinking about buying a buggy like this, brand new, came as a kit...unassembled. Could anybody give me an approximate value of this buggy and how durable it would be. Not very familiar with the Kyosho buggy, even though it has cleaned up at the track for years. I want one for bashing mostly, and don't think I need the latest and greatest, only one that performs decent and will take a beating. :cheers:

Last edited:
I have seen the Inferno in action and next to a Kanai, it is a decent buggy. Granted the Kanai has a few more options to go with it. Like My Hyper 7 PCR pro next to a regular Hyper 7 the Towers and braces are the coolest features. The added durablilty is just cool for me at least. I did hear though that the towers on a stock inferno bend real easy. You may want to upgrade those to fioroni or racers edge ones.

Now I am taking that the one you are looking to buy is fresh and untouched. Is this for a trade? I ask because I am hoping it is new and untouched not like new and torn down.

I would consider it.IMO

Jon

Haven't talked to the guy yet, but it is reported to be assembled and unused. I am hoping to buy for around 175-200usd. Not sure yet, I figured to replace the braces and towers, there are always better on the market. :cheers:

dang that sounds like a good deal! Hope it goes well for you.

jon2 said:
I have seen the Inferno in action and next to a Kanai, it is a decent buggy. Granted the Kanai has a few more options to go with it. Like My Hyper 7 PCR pro next to a regular Hyper 7 the Towers and braces are the coolest features. The added durablilty is just cool for me at least. I did hear though that the towers on a stock inferno bend real easy. You may want to upgrade those to fioroni or racers edge ones.

Now I am taking that the one you are looking to buy is fresh and untouched. Is this for a trade? I ask because I am hoping it is new and untouched not like new and torn down.

I would consider it.IMO

Jon
Jon
Most of the modern cars are in the running with a good driver straight out of the box, but are they still in the running after 6 months of hard use, quality is the key issue with these cars not how wel they compete straigh out of the box, cheaper cars normally means cheap quality so no real life

Granted but even a great driver can make a mediocre ride win. But for 175-200 he can still come up by upgrading. regardless Hudler said that it would be for bashing so upgrades are in his path.

providing all the parts are there 175- 200 usd is a good deal

Back