Buggy Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NC Tmaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I picked up a Hyper 7 PCR at an exceptional deal. Yesterday is the first day its been run since break in and its so much faster than anything I've driven but i feel like its fragile for some reason.

Since i don’t race is there anything i need to do to make it a good basher?
:cheers:

Trust me that the buggy you have is not fragile!! Be it the RTR or the kit, which is what I have you have an exceptional buggy. Congrats. Post some pics of that baby up!

Believe me, that bugyg is not fragile! I have the rtr and rocks! strong and fast.

Well after a couple of sessions I must say it pretty tough. Other than the steering servo striping the horn out and the shock cap screwed on wrong and leaking (RTR), it’s holding up good. When I got it, the stock steering servo was replaced with a Hitec brand, is there a special ?horn(is that what its called) that goes on it? I keep striping out the ones in the parts box I got. For now I put an extra one off the REVO on there, the teeth are deeper so it should hold better.

I have the PCR RTR and i have yet to break a part and it is not from lack of effort. It is a great feeling knowing that you can go bash the crap out of your buggy and not have to worry about fixing it.

Your LHS should be able to tell you the horn you need for a Hitec Servo. Different servo manufactures require diffrent horns.

Back