Neighbors!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man i just moved into a new neighbor hood and the neighbors are definitely different. i went to run my buggy today and some old ass guy comes out and yells something so i turn it off and go inside. Next time i run it and he comes out I'm just going to keep driving, man do i hate old ass ppl, (no offence to those on the site). no one in the other netghborhood said a word. o well ill be moving again in a while so i wolnt have to deal with these ppl to much longer. I'm sure this has happened to some of youall on here please share what you did to solve this problem.

neighbors

Well I got yelled at one day on a sunday afternoon by a new neighbor,so to keep the peace I stopped running.But after that she hasn't said anything and if she does threaten to call the cops I will tell her to go ahead.The house I bought here has some older people on the block,so I try to go somewhere else to run.But if I'm tuning or breaking in a engine I try to do it on the street out front and try not to make too much noise.Ya right.LOL

I live around a lot of older people but I have electrics ;)

What ya runnin.

Oh I just seen.Hot Bodies Lightning.

HB lightning .21 i think ill try to go some where else to run too, it not like they are illegal so they can just be mad when i run it.

lightning

Is that the black and greenish yellow body

Well gotta go.GOOD LUCK.RUSS :cheers:

Na the black purple and white one with the purple head yellow wing and yellow wheels

last time that happened to me, i pulled the car up in front of me and started revving it in the air....like i was tuning it...I smiled and waved at the guy shouting and when he went in I kept driving :D

hahah ur crazy rolex always cracking a joke at the best time.LMAO

Rolex said:
I killed them. ALL of them. Now I'm surrounded by empty houses that no one will buy.

My preferred method is to walk around my neibor hood. with my 44 strapped to my leg Talken to my self out loud. They never bother me..

i should move in next to you then i could fill the void in the empty houses.

fisherman said:
i should move in next to you then i could fill the void in the empty houses.
wHY HE WHOULD JUST KILL YOU TO!

ZANDOR said:
My preferred method is to walk around my neibor hood. with my 44 strapped to my leg Talken to my self out loud. They never bother me..

hahahahahahahah thats what i think ill have to resort to, LMAO always cracking the best jokes.

ZANDOR said:
wHY HE WHOULD JUST KILL YOU TO!

I dont think so he owuldnt do that to a fellow nitroer, then again if my rid is better he might feel the urge to. then hed take my ride too.

When I was at Penn State I lived in a appartment complex a I used to run my Traxxas Nitro Hawk and one day the police showed up without warning and told me to put the car away. He told it would be best to run it at the park. Someone called the police and didn't have the walnuts to talk to me first. If the cop would have told me who complained I would have told the guy that I saw his balls on a milk carton and it said have you seen these.LOL

hahahahah thats rediculous how can the cop do that your not breaking any laws or atleast none that i know of.

i swear some ppl are ass holes

i actually had someone shoot a bb gun at my rc10,boy was i p.o.ed. without any warning, he put a hole in the body and chipped my spur gear. so i got my not so good duratrax, threw it over the fence(almost landed upside down,stupid me) and proceeded to do doughnuts in his backyard. he had a messed up look on his face when he got home. afterwards i kinda felt bed for destroying his newly landscaped yard(there were plenty of jumps), but he deserved it. he even complained about dust on a rainy day. thats pretty stupid, and i know he just hates those cars. (by the way, that duratrax had sand paddles on it! hahaha) p.s. sry for unexpected, i dont have a buggie, just wanted to share info

Last edited:
Was he a nerd thats crazy i would have gone over there or caught him alone and messed him up if he shot my car. I can't believe that. That is by far the craziest story iv ever heard.

fisherman said:
Was he a nerd thats crazy i would have gone over there or caught him alone and messed him up if he shot my car. I can't believe that. That is by far the craziest story iv ever heard.
yeah, but he already told me to shut it off,but i was dumb and couldnt find somwhere else to bash.

yaeh but he still shouldnt have shot ti w/ a bb gun thats a little to far. Sounds like a ass hole. Its a free country you can drive it onyour own property when you want and please. Thats crazy o well

Back