New Avenger for sale????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you have been able to get them at rc-nation fdor a while now.

bloke? call me dumb, but I'm clueless onto that definition.

Yup they have been out for a few months now. I have seen them on Ebayand a few Online stores.

I'm guessing it is a term for man.

Skyline Racer said:

Dumb!

Man, and they call those of us in WV dumb. J/K

Bloke is the Brits version of guy, dude, bro, homey, cuz.......

Mr T :cheers:

Kudos Skyline, you redeemed yourself prior to me getting my post typed (one finger at a time of course)

Last edited:
Skyline Racer said:

Bloke- A term used for a guy. Often used by the Brittish, and sometimes the Austrailian. Comparable to the term "dude" used by Americans.

lol.

I take it this buggy is not going to do what GS had hoped for? My biggest beef, which is kinda small in the grand scheme, is that it did not include center or rear CVD's. For a PRO kit of this calibre, it is lame to not include them.

muswagon said:
My biggest beef, which is kinda small in the grand scheme, is that it did not include center or rear CVD's. For a PRO kit of this calibre, it is lame to not include them.

I'm a huge storm fan. I agree with ya on that...kinda cheap!!!

ha ha ha...

At least we can spell ColoUr and thrOuGH.... :idea:

I've been looking for more information about this buggy, maybe some close ups and words from someone who's put one together. Not much out there, it being quietly released and all. At least, it seems that way to me.

I'm still planning on running my Storm this year. I've got a small store of new parts for it, and the thing runs great. It only breaks if I do something really stupid (like full throttle on the straight and hook my tire on the fence.) But, another buggy isn't out of the question. Hey, it would be nice to have a backup buggy!

I've enjoyed the quality of my Storm in both parts and design, and I was hoping the Avenger was going to be as good.

What are the other top buggies out there right now in terms of quality and parts availability? I'm guessing the Mugen MBX-5 will be on this list. Any others hit the scene in the last few months?

On gs-europe.com they say "improved from the Storm 2004" - I'm guessing that means the Avenger.

The new Storm RTR looks much improved; stronger shock towers, aluminum hinge pin blocks, etc.

I'm going to stick with my Storm Pro this year. I just got the Fioroni conversion chassis (redesigned hinge pin setup, better anti-squat adjustments, etc) and I think it will perform very well for me.

I'm still trying to track down OS Rocket to get my sleeve pinched on my engine. I can't find any auctions on ebay for him and I ain't having much luck searching forums. Oh well, I got time.

new GS CL-1

took definitely some inspiration at the rear of the xb8

torque barr, no circlips inserts