New Jammin' X1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrider4life

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just want to show my new buggy. Getting ready to go run it. I took out the Force .26 and installed my Picco .26. Just so I wouldn't have to wait to pin it :naughty: .
146_4620.gif

Looks good. Is that the stock body? I love that paint job, it freikin awsome.

All stock except the motor, and a few other stickers.

nice buggy, we wouldnt be able to run that body over here for racing, we have some stupid rule were the windows have to be clear, or at leat see through, go fig
let us know how well it goes and how durable they are.....

I want to get a new clear body to put my own personal paint job on it. But for now, I will just thrash this one.

Looks good.Once you run it keep us posted on how it preforms.I was thinking of get a Jammin X1 or a Hyper 7 PBS.

This car is great!!!!!! I don't have much experience with buggies, but this thing is bad ass. Me and a buddy were out running yesterday. He has a savage 25. Just listening to the engine sing at extreme rpm's is just awesome. I never really noticed the sound of the engine with my Picco powered savage. The sound that comes from the exhaust on this buggy makes you just wonder when the motor is going to blow. I have ran it 3 times now and I am ready to go all in on 1/8th scale buggies. I am planning on selling my two trucks. lol... I might go for a pro version the next time.

One of the reasons I chose the X1 is that it didn't have PBS. My revo has popped a ball out several times and it has just made me not trust that type of suspension very much. Might be just that it is Traxxas. Not sure, but I don't think I will buy a buggy with that type of suspension. The next reason is that it's a new model and it's reasonably priced. :yes:

nice car i can't wait till mine gets here

Back