I need a body for my PCR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm just wondering what body I need to get for my PCR? I bought a Hyper 7 crowd pleazer body from Proline and it didn't fit at all up front.I had to cut allot of material out of the nose to make it fit right but I royally screwed up the paint and want to get another one.I just wanted to know if they make one for the PCR version or am I going to have to hack up any one I get to make it fit. I would like to get another one of the factory ones since I really like the paint job but I can't seem to find one.Any ideas?

Ebay Bro.

Look for the illuzions bodies I think that is what they are called.

I've looked at the Illuzions bodies. They look sweet but are designed for the Hyper 7 too. I think the problem is the pivot ball suspension setup.The Hyper 7 uses a C-hub setup and uses different shock towers and stuff so I have to cut allot of material out of the nose to make it fit right on mine.I think what I need is a Hyper PBS body or I just have to quit bitchin and cut out the bodies to make them fit LOL!

Cut em out !!! I got the crowd pleaser and I did some minor trimming to get it to fit.

u want a stock pcr body?...big_morc10 has one...i bet he'd sell it cheap....

the one that comes in the kit new...its in excellent shape....

you can contact him at [email protected]

hope this helps

go to nitrohouse.com they have some there

The Illusion body will fit but looks really bad on the car. I bought one and used it 1 time then thru it away.
Jason :cheers:

if you need one I have a clear factory hyper 7 body masked and ready for paint here.....I believe this one fits your car....
It would proabably leave here painted, only stipulation I guess..

-Will-

will i think ya forgot the link.... that rc-bodz guy does sweet paint jobs.

IF you looked in Hirez public profile you would know there is a link to his Website.

Check it outHIREZ SITE

hirez already offered to do a body for you. of all the paint work I've seen, id put him in the top 3. take a serious look at his site.

kyosho138 said:
like i said nitrohouse hahaha
I know you said nitrohouse . I just put the link up. so it can be acssesed quicker is that ok.ha ha ha

heh sorry website hasn't been updated in like a year and a half, wait I've been saying that for quite a bit now, so its more like 2 years, .. heres a couple from more recent times.. ,, a couple I posted a little while back.

-Will-
www.WilzWerx.com

oh yeah, if I can wrangle a digi cam I'd take a pic of ImBroken's bod, but I'm hoping that since he does such a great job he'll do that when he gets his. same with husky. *grin*

Attachments

• wilzwerxmerv190f.jpg
    wilzwerxmerv190f.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 86
  • wilzwerxmerv190rr.jpg
    wilzwerxmerv190rr.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 88
  • wilzwerxmerv190lr.jpg
    wilzwerxmerv190lr.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 105
  • dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 102
  • wilzwerxwill.jpg
    wilzwerxwill.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 94
will do will....i can't wait to see mine.....you know i'm gonna snap some shots of it!!!....lol

hey will what would you charge for the body you have for the pcr with a basic paint job?

vbgagnon said:
hey will what would you charge for the body you have for the pcr with a basic paint job?

if you mean me...you'd have to ask my buddy bigmo....he has it...

[email protected] ....is his email...tell him i sent ya....

if ya want a roller hyper 7 pcr with some upgrades...then i can help...$200 takes it home...pics if needed

Back