Pit Bag

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james4302

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys I saw this electricians tote in one of the RC Issues ant there not kiddin it's awesome to keep all your S**T in I Found this at home depot....... Just my 2 Cents.......James

Wingtote Pit bags will haul your ride and tools in style.

james4302 said:
Hey guys I saw this electricians tote in one of the RC Issues ant there not kiddin it's awesome to keep all your S**T in I Found this at home depot....... Just my 2 Cents.......James
You have a link

How do i attach a pic to a post????

how bout just the link.. to it at home depot

I LIKE THIS ONE CAUSE OF ITS NAME....TOUGHEST BAG!!! REMINDS ME I'M THE TOUGHEST DRIVER....LOL...husky big mouth bag....roflmao

829676534356_3.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one, but I have so much crap that it all won't fit in a bag. Also, I would feel pretty squeamish putting my dirty muddy crappy buggy in my nice new bag (at the end of racing it don't look pretty no more). Everytime I go to the track, I just load box after box into my vehicle. Hontestly it feels like I'm moving, but it's not a big deal really; we load up our crap the night before so we can leave bright and early the following morning.

LOL
I hear ya big
I just consolodated everything to the box I pasted the link to and a giant dufflebag w wheels and hard bottom....I can carry my buggy, monster truck, starter box, radio and all my tools and parts w/ 2 hands....Easily....I spent a lot of time looking at different boxes one night at outdoor world....I was approached by the security guards when I started trying to see how many lilttle organizer boxes I could stuff into the big box....when I explained what I was looking for I had 3 sales guys showing me all kinds of stuff and then the manager came out to the parking lot and I showed him my TC....he said he was going to get one...I should go back and see.....I spent 65 bucks at outdoor world and came up with all my transport and storing gear for RCs......if necesity is the mother of Invention.....then ingenuity is the father of the poor......

that husky bag sure looks good.. might be nice to get 2 of those.. for transporting.. i need one that i can put my buggy and XXXNt into.. and my radio.. i got 2 boxes i use.. but seems i still gotta make alot of trips.. hahah.. for all the tires.. and everything..

I bought a Team Losi 4 box bag(and I dont have a Losi) used from a guy at the LHS. I can carry almost everything I have in it except the actual buggy and truggy. Only 1 problem,its so freakin' tall that it wont fit in my trunk!!

i like that bag too.. but i didnt like the way the boxes were done.. should be like ofna.. harder boxes.. instead of the cardboard..

I just went to walmart and got a 36$ tackle box i can fit my controler extra parts everyting except the vhicle. when i want to ride a just grab the bag and truck and head on out. i also got this huge bin from homedepto for 44$ its great heres a link

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDU...BV_EngineID=cccfadddhgmmiggcgelceffdfgidgmk.0

in the search just type in bin and its the contico one its awesome comes with a lock and keys.

Last edited:
I just ordered this one from Flambeau plenty of room for all of your spare parts.

cancel your Order man
That's the same one I got before the Plano 777 and it fell apart quick....it is nice if you can keep it from getting tossed around a little...mine took one fall from my tailgate w/ none of the trays init and the hinge from the top broke.......

Somehow i ended up with an Hpi carrying bag for chirstmas.. oh well i can always cover up the logo later lol its a decent back.. lots of room tho... so i love it