Name That Pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madnking

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a pipe thats about ten years old and don't remember what brand of pipe it is or the pipes tuning properties. The only info I have is a stamped
EFRA 55 on the end of the pipe. It is a bit shorter then most 1/8 pipes and its wider like a bell at the stinger end. THnks I have used this pipe on my REVO with the .23 Sirio.

efra is rb i think my rb pipe says that at least. and form the number I'm guessing a lowend pipe?

EFRA is an acronym for "European Federation of Radio operated model Automobiles. Click HERE for their website. The 55 is the series of the pipe manufacturer. The number doesn't ring a bell, but that is what the EFRA means. Has nothing to do with pipe brand.

Last edited:
i may stand corrected buti think the efra 55 is about the same pipe as the (rb)efra-053 that we use today...just changed a little to accomodate the newer chassis lengths we have on 1/8th buggies these days