3 Hour endurance race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyosho138

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
flyer5%20copy.jpg

Thunder Alley

So whos goin?

unfortunatly i can't go cause my team went across the country for school... or id be there with an rc10 gt... next year ill be there with a buggy:)

Last edited:
i'd like 2 see perhaps a 1 maybe 2hr long main done at our local track. that'd b fun. maybe 1hr for monsters too.

-Ult

well you have to have a 4 man team for this... we would run my friend's xxxnt but we still need 2 other decent drivers...still a possibibility... so whos goin??

eh, the team thing is okay. did that 4 a dirt oval race 1 time. wasn't as much fun. at least its single car. but i like the single driver deals, did pitwork 4 a couple of those back 15yrs ago when did 4 electric offroad 1hr deals. tables of batteries and a good catcher's mit, and an extra roll of velcro. those were the days. i'm on the wrong coast 4 this event.

-ult

WOW I did a 2hr race but three....I still would like to go.

i'm proposin the idea of an enduro at our club track but their insistin that they need a xponder sys instead of a manual lap counter (or for an enduro using pencil paper and individual lap counters). at a club track no less. they wanted this 2 b a fun place but feel they need 2 have that gear 2 hold races. b4 long, if their budget allows it, they'll all be so instense on havin this super operation that it'll bring all the undesirables in 4 cut-throat racing. drive every1 who just wanted 2 have fun away.

we did 1hr electric offroad enduros once/mo 15yrs ago w/pencil and paper. never had an issue that couldnt be solved. i'm still tryin...good luck.

-Ult

that is a bad a$$ track i hope our new one is like that..........

Back