Will this battery fit the mp777?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno if it will fit in there but... the connection will be find jsut as long as it is a rx back

No it won't, you need a 2 + 3 configuration pack.

Like this:
OO
OOO

Well kind of, that didn't come out very well! :smoke:

it would be like a pyramid just without one more on top...

-O O
O O O like that...

12215.gif

that is what i run
12210-l.jpg

theres a better veiw of how its set up

i dunno honestly, but if you are running the hump bat packs like these guys (not me i use lithiums :) ) there is normally a fair bit of spare space in the receiver tray so it may or may not !!!!!!!!!!! buy and try, if it dont fit give it back

Trinity Receiver Pack 1/8 Off-Road Hump how about this battery, towerhobby suggests it for the mp777, the question is i need a charge, please help me find one that is not going to be $60 or higher on towerhobbies, i just dont know what charger i need??? Trinity Receiver Pack 1/8 Off-Road Hump http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0001P?&I=LXVG15&P=V

Last edited:
get the prophet plus... EXELENT charger.. i love mine

I run the Kanai III and I use the 3 on the bottom and two on the top. The inside of the battery box measures 2.6, the trinity battery pack measures 2.66. That a 1/16 (.0625) bigger than the Kanai battery box. I don’t think it will fit.

yzf-r1 said:
I run the Kanai III and I use the 3 on the bottom and two on the top. The inside of the battery box measures 2.6, the trinity battery pack measures 2.66. That a 1/16 (.0625) bigger than the Kanai battery box. I don’t think it will fit.
now thats a bit on the stipid side aint it, why make battery that doesn't fit the biggest selling car in the world, go fig, bugger its only a tiny bit as well

kyosho, should i get tht battery for my buggy?? the one u just posted?

thanks man, i am bidding the charger off ebay

Back