Check it out... yet again.. another new buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyosho138

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys look! ANOTHER NEW BUGGY! haha... its the Caster Racing buggy
http://www.neo-buggy.net

Edit due to the image size

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that is a nice drawing for the buggy. Does it come in actual pictures not drawings?

jon2 said:
Damn that is a nice drawing for the buggy. Does it come in actual pictures not drawings?

LOL, thats exactly what I was thinking.

BTW Kyosho128, can you please resize your images. The rules state images must be no larger than 640x480, thank you.

Nevermind, Eddy took car of it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah nice catroon version of the V-spec

Edited to link only.
Sorry but the images were HUGE
640pix Max. next time.

yeah its cool... i was thinking about that as i was putting them up... those are just drawings of the new buggy.. comming out in may of 2005 suposedly.. so another 6 month wait for it.. but you can see whats goin on there by the drawings... and I'm sorry for taking up your guy's time with editing my stuff... i know better now :)

kyosho138 said:
yeah its cool... i was thinking about that as i was putting them up... those are just drawings of the new buggy.. comming out in may of 2005 suposedly.. so another 6 month wait for it.. but you can see whats goin on there by the drawings... and I'm sorry for taking up your guy's time with editing my stuff... i know better now :)
Oh yeah yet another generic buggy :(

yeah generic but ya gotta admit what they can do now with autocad and proE is just unreal....myself i still like to use 3Dmax but its getting outdated to a degree

If there's one thing to see in all this, it's that the 1/8 scale buggy is becoming easily the fastest growing segment of nitro RC right now. And it's nice to see. Although I don't have one (yet...), I have driven them and I can see why they are growing so quickly. I'm sure a lot of people will call many of the new buggys copies, but I'm for one happy to see more new buggies entering the market.

I agree with you Candyman! With all these new buggies that are out or are comming out, it brings the level of competition way up and the prices way down! Whats the problem with that?

Candyman said:
If there's one thing to see in all this, it's that the 1/8 scale buggy is becoming easily the fastest growing segment of nitro RC right now. And it's nice to see.

Yeah I think people see how fast they are and how much power they have and just start to drool. :smoke:

The funny thing is that 8th scale buggies were the original offroad racers. The exploits of the buggy predate stadium trucks and monster trucks.

I agree though. It's nice to see. Good luck with your buggy purchase when the time comes.

Back