Sold / Found Before Posting, Please Review This Thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
There are a few site courtesies and rules that members should be aware of prior to posting in the For Sale/Trade section of this site.

The links you should look at are below:

For Sale/Trade Forum Rules

Shipping Guidelines

Handling a Sour Deal

Some additional items you should consider when making a post in this section.

Please format your titles in the following manner:
FS: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is For Sale
FS/FT: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is For Sale or For Trade
FT: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is For Trade
WTT: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is For Trade
WTB: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is sought for purchase.
FREE: Item Name/Description <---Indicates an item that is being given away.

Please follow the convention above when generating the titles for your thread. This helps members quickly search out what they might be interested in buying or trading.

A note on the asking prices. The rules state that each item for sale must have an asking price. The statements along the lines of "Make me an offer" do not qualify as an asking price. It is best if you post your asking price in the a statement that looks like: "Asking price: $___," or "I want $___ for this item." You can include OBO (Or best offer) or negotiable with these prices. BUT EACH ITEM IN A FOR SALE THREAD MUST HAVE AN ASKING-PRICE ASSOCIATED WITH IT. Otherwise the thread will be removed.

Finally, leave trader feedback. This is very important for both good transactions and bad. To leave feedback simply click on the number within parenthesis next to the words "Trader Rating" found on the left hand side of the users post beneath their user name. Simply follow the directions.

If you need any help with making this work, please PM the staff and we will happily clarify that which needs it.

-SkyMaxx

Last edited:
is it just me, or after a thread goes past page 5 in the "For Sale/Trade" section, it gets deleted?

Not to my knowledge. Are you missing a thread?

I see threads dated as far back as 7/28/2002 and with the way my preferences are set up that is on page 50.

cvec7 said:
is it just me, or after a thread goes past page 5 in the "For Sale/Trade" section, it gets deleted?

There is an option at the upper left where it says: Display Options most likey yours is set to Last week, mine is set to last month. Here all all the options for that variable:

Last Day
Last 2 Days
Last Week
Last 10 Days
Last 2 Weeks
Last Month
Last 45 Days
Last 2 Months
Last 75 Days
Last 100 Days
Last Year
From the Begining

Set your accordingly and remember to do so when searching also. This forum is basic, and very indepth option function wise. If you ever want to learn any of this shoot the staff a PM of hell start a thread!

As to deletion of posts in any forum we only delete the obvious break the rule poop. The ONLY forum ever deleted is done by the man himself WoodroW and that is only the FFA.

This is not Traxxas.com, say it with me boys and girls, this is not Traxxas.com.

Could i put Ps2 games up for sale on here? Cuz i know alot of people on here have ps2. I'll just put up 2 ebay links cuz i have 2 games for sale. that is, after your approval.

You may sell non RC related products in the FS forum.
We also have an auction forum to post a link to your e-bay auctions.

-Ed

It is either for sale or for auction, pick one or the other you can always close one if it doesn't work out the way you want then try the other.

The link in the shipping rules above is dead. I keep getting a syntax error. I wanted to link it to a post but it is dead.

Ok I am sorry but all three links are dead

Last edited:
I was just curious how others found to protect themselves in strait trades. Do you go just by feedback or?

Its done all by Trust and reading the Feedback. I encourage those wanting to trade,sell or buy to look at the F/S threads that member has been in to help get an idea of how that member does thier transactions. In the end its all about trust. Askk all question and get all the answers you need. Keep reciepts and paypal documents. Leave nothing to be questioned.

just checked and the "shipping Guidelines" Link is not working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back