RC10 T4 RTR Top Speed?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvec7

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know what the top speed is? I'm tryin to pick out a new car for my little bro.

Probably between 25 and 30mph.
Get the T4 ready to run (RTR) if thats what he likes, and you can upgrade it to go faster but it will cost you $$$.
The better way is to buy the kit that you have to put together.
It may cost more to build it but you can put the better electronics in and faster motor from the start.
If money is not an issue, you can beef it up enough to pull wheelies and hit very high speeds.
But remember that the faster you make it, the faster it will drain your batteries and your wallet...

Money is an issue, but he needs a electric, and wants a T4 or E-Maxx, and he wants to be able to race. He doesn't exactly make much money nor does he know how to spend it. So far I'm thinkin the RTR will be better for him at first.

I recently bought an RC10GT RTR plus, I removed the restricter from the carb, and tuned it right, it was very fast, a little too fast on pavement, it would actually not even steer because the front tires didnt make good traction. Plus it ran great, always ran the entire tank of fuel out without shutting off.

But of course the bug bit me, I now have a new RB engine, Hardcore racing chassis, and RPM everything for it. I am also putting 1/8 scale buggy wheel adapters. The biggest problem with the RC10GT to me is the tire life for the rear tires, man, even in the grass and dirt they wear out very fast, so now I am using 1/8 buggy wheels because they have better tread.

JasonB said:
I recently bought an RC10GT RTR plus, I removed the restricter from the carb, and tuned it right, it was very fast, a little too fast on pavement, it would actually not even steer because the front tires didnt make good traction. Plus it ran great, always ran the entire tank of fuel out without shutting off.

But of course the bug bit me, I now have a new RB engine, Hardcore racing chassis, and RPM everything for it. I am also putting 1/8 scale buggy wheel adapters. The biggest problem with the RC10GT to me is the tire life for the rear tires, man, even in the grass and dirt they wear out very fast, so now I am using 1/8 buggy wheels because they have better tread.

Uh, the T4 is entirely different than the RC10GT, for starters, the T4 is eletric. Seccond, the T4 has a pastic chassis, different tranny, powertrain, almost everthing.

cvec7 said:
Uh, the T4 is entirely different than the RC10GT, for starters, the T4 is eletric. Seccond, the T4 has a pastic chassis, different tranny, powertrain, almost everthing.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

SORRY, I read it wrong.

Well my dad bought my bro the T4 the other day, and I'd say it does a good 23-25 mph. Now I gotta convince him to get a new ESC and 8 turn motor. lol. :hammer:

Back