Picco .26 & Picco P3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyson

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Whats the differents between the two mills
Picco .26 and Picco P3 does anyone know horsepower and RPMs?

Ok the Picco 26 from Ofna, wasp and team Orion are exactly the same. There Hp Output is 2.7. Now the Werks P3 has 2.9 due to the ports.

I may be wrong here but I've read up ALOT on these engines and there are a ton of people saying that the Werks version is ported and polished to get a bit more HP and top end. I have seen nothing to prove that. From the manufacturer all three engines are the same. http://www.rc-trucks.org/ofna-picco-26-outlaw.htm

Hey Robriguez why don't you just go to The Werks site and the go to the OFNA site and find out. You will see that the Werks picco P3 is definitely difefferent from the Ofna/wasp version

I went to the picco web site and called and asked them about this such topic and fount that the .26 and the P3 have the same block ports and piston so if this is true that the P3 has more horse power must be do to the fact that the werks company must have modifyed the engine the only way you can tell is if you got the engines right from the picco factory befor it went to werks and checked it your self.

Email Werks, I did. He'll respond.... it's the porting only.

I know its the ports thats what I'm talking about the werks company must have polished the ports to get the extra power:flaming:

Last edited: