Online Trx 2.5 teardown and rebuild

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bforum3

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i need a new sleeve in my trx 2.5 and i was thinking about doing it myself and was wondering how and if some one else isnt as knowledged with engines and stuff, (like me :hehe: , but ill learn, :smart: I'm getting there!) ,and need to teardown and rebuild trx for some reason this is a good place, shows step by step, took me a while to find it kinda but may come in handy to a few of us who haven't learned it yet.

TRX 2.5 Teardown and Rebuild Step by Step

Last edited:
hey that is some good info, i already no how to tear an engine down but that does help a little bit more too.

bryan

Well i need a new sleeve in my trx 2.5 and i was thinking about doing it myself and was wondering how and if some one else isnt as knowledged with engines and stuff, (like me :hehe: , but ill learn, :smart: I'm getting there!) ,and need to teardown and rebuild trx for some reason this is a good place, shows step by step, took me a while to find it kinda but may come in handy to a few of us who haven't learned it yet.

TRX 2.5 Teardown and Rebuild Step by Step

Does the content you were linked to still exist anywhere? The current link is 404.