Sold / Found FS/FT TRX 2.5 Engine Components

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carls_Mammoth

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have up for grabs a few items I no longer have use for. They are new in the package, and never opened. Prices listed are retail, and that's what I am using as a starting point since I have to use something. Please make Reasonable Offers. I am also willing to trade for... Savage and TC3 parts or hop-ups, you know... Electronics etc. What you got??? No, the Savage & TC3 are not for sale or trade, Just the TRX stuff. Offer Away!!!

TRX-5230 Traxxas Piston & Sleeve (Matched Set)- TRX 2.5 $70.00
TRX-5224 Traxxas Connecting Rod - TRX 2.5- $29.00
TRX-5252 Traxxas Carburetor, Complete (minus air filter assy.) TRX-2.5 Composite Slide- $49.00
TRX-5231 Traxxas Wrist Pin w/Clips (2) - TRX 2.5-$3.00
Like I said, these are retail prices, directly from the Traxxas website. I would rather ship it all to one person, but let's see what happens. Great stuff to have on hand as a spare for when your motor takes a crap. Don't spend retail when you don't have to. :cheers:

Maybe I should have been more specific with regard to the prices. These are very negotiable. I wouldn't dream of asking for retail from anyone.

The listed price just scared ppl off :)

I have to agree. The forum requires us to list a price, so I did. Oh well, make offers if interested folks, and thanks for looking.

t
tt
ttt
tttt
ttttt
ttttttt
tttttttt
ttttttttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
:cheers:

t
tt
ttt
tttt
ttttt
ttttttt
tttttttt
ttttttttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt
tttt

You said "very negotiable" so dont take this as a lowball offer, Ill give you $30 & shipping?

No offense taken, but that's a bit too low.

OK, Let me know if you change your mind.

Still available. No takers? Nobody has any TC3 stuff lying around they would be willing to trade for it? Motors, 75Mhz FM JR crystal sets? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.