Cadillac Escalade EXT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
3148.jpg

Monster Trucks are the R/C Industries most sought after market to date. Companies around the world are taking advantage of today’s market trends by offering their own version of what a monster truck should be. In addition, to a variety of monster trucks available today, the MAXX market has developed into an aftermarket frenzy with numerous .21 motor conversion chassis for greater performance. With so many new trends catering to even longer wheelbases and greater widths than ever before, Pro-Line has released a Cadillac EXT for this latest craze.

The Cadillac EXT represents the latest in sport utility / truck blend. Full four-door design coupled with a standardized truck bed, the EXT is the new automotive trend. Sharp, crisp bodylines and ultra-unique grill area, Pro-Line’s version of the EXT lies nothing short of its true scale counterpart. It’s ready for thrashing and bashing over the roughest of terrain or for cruising through the streets coupled with a set of gleaming 40 Series wheels. From its sport-utility design to its truck-like hauling capabilities, to its added width and length, the Cadillac EXT extended body has your .21 conversion MAXX or long wheelbase monster truck, stylin’.

3148-2t.jpg

Features:
· .060 lexan—durable / long lasting
· Paint, then peal protective film for paint over spray
· Fits a wide variety of today’s monster truck chassis
· Window masks and detail decals included

Cadillac Escalade EXT Part #3 1 4 8- 0 0 $30.00

WOW!!! Would this body fit on mt T maxx??

That is a KILLER body man i wish i would have baught that insted of my jeep

Originally posted by Kevrone
WOW!!! Would this body fit on mt T maxx??

yeah, I'm 99% sure is specifically made for the T-Maxx

Actually it is an extended body, made to fit .21 conversions. It will fit a regular T but might look a little awkward, much the same as a regular body looks a little awkward on a .21 conversion.

i thought this was the body X called "bling bling".

I dont think it's my style, but I think it looks nice.

It definately could be bling bling, get some gold alclad paint for the trim, and some gold rims with that green paint and...WALLAH, BLING BLING! Now if it was painted with taste I think it could be a nice looking body.

Since its EXT body I'm wonderring how well it would mount up to the Savage.

I think I might sell my El Camino body (STILL not painted!) and get this one instead.....

Now If only they made the Envoy!

Ah chris who would want to put a minivan body on a Maxx???? (besides you)

why all the ribbing about a minivan. I own one. so what :x

LOL! ENVOY! NOT MiniVan! However, I think I might buy a minivan body anyhow and make a ScoobyDoo van out of it!

A Mystery Machine body would be the sheit!

Originally posted by NCNitro
It definately could be bling bling, get some gold alclad paint for the trim, and some gold rims with that green paint and...WALLAH, BLING BLING!
like they say green for the money and gold for the hunnies.. jesse james

Originally posted by NoviceRob
why all the ribbing about a minivan. I own one. so what :x

I hear ya Rob, I own one too, had to have room for the crumb snatchers and all the crap that my wife wants to take on trips.

Originally posted by mrfatride

like they say green for the money and gold for the hunnies.. jesse james

Did you see that ugly green mustang lawn mower last week, that was one ugly ass pile of bling

the paint job was sweet but the exaust out the side was nasty. that ruined the whole car, but hey how many lawn mowers can cut grass at 80 mph?

My lawnmower can! Only when I'm pushing it tho. lol. I'm joking! BTW: I like that side exaust so Flock off!

-Kellen (lol):trout:

Back