Who are you picking in the Superbowl?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
super-bowl-2014-broncos-seahawks-heading-to-new-jersey-for-sb-xlviii.jpg

Broncos vs Seahawks who are you picking to win this evening?

I'll be pulling for the Broncos.

:Seattle_Seahawks: I was at the NFC Championship game. Saw for myself these guys are the real deal. Hopefully the 12th man is representing loud and proud at todays game. Beast mode baby! :thumbup:

Neither. Never been a big fan of either team. My only consolation is that Elway isn't playing (Yeah, I'm a hater).

I was hoping the Broncos would win but it's not looking good!

Still waiting for the broncos to show up.

Jerry Jones has them locked in the guest locker room at Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington...

Still waiting....

---------- Post added at 5:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:59 PM ----------

Game sucks. Commercials suck. Off to my workshop for the rest of the evening.

It's about time, did you guys see that? They kicked a hole-in-one!

There is no joy in Knoxville. I live 3.9 miles from Peyton Manning Pass. That's the road that runs in front of Neyland Stadium, University of Tennessee.
He's again wearing orange, but it didn't help.

Payton is 1-3 in Super Bowls his only win against a QB named Rex Grossman

Eli is 2-0 in Super Bowls beating one of the greatest QB's of all time twice!

If the ultimate goal is to win Super Bowls who is better?

Peyton showed up to play. Too bad his line and 95%of the rest of his team didn't.

You rarely see a regular season game played that bad let alone a superbowl. That was just a crazy bad game for Denver and the superbowl commercials was worse than the game.

I'm ready for the season to start again. :D

I think that the biggest loser in this Super Bowl fiasco is the fans. $20 for a cup of hot chocolate? Really?

I think that the biggest loser in this Super Bowl fiasco is the fans. $20 for a cup of hot chocolate? Really?

They had a smaller size for $11 :p: Honestly if you can afford the ticket prices to get a seat in the first place, then I don't think concession prices are going to give anyone sticker shock.