RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP. Such a great actor. Always a waste when they die from a drug overdose.

Agreed. Such a waste of great talent. Meanwhile, Justin Bieber still walks the earth burning daylight and wasting gravity.

Agreed. Such a waste of great talent. Meanwhile, Justin Bieber still walks the earth burning daylight and wasting gravity.

^^THIS! I've said for years that Idiocracy isn't just a movie, it's a prophecy. It's pretty rare that idiots kill themselves off, meanwhile talented people who actually contribute to society die at an alarming rate.

Looks like Hoffman was in the rare minority group of idiots that off themselves. The guy literally had it all, and tossed it away for the sake of a buzz. Great plan genius.

Last edited:
Another druggy laid to rest and the ones that suffer is the family, more so his three children. What a waste of a life and father.

Another druggy laid to rest and the ones that suffer is the family, more so his three children. What a waste of a life and father.

Oh, I missed the OD part, and after some research it appears he was found with a needle in his arm. What an idiot, going to edit my previous post also.

That's kind of a tragedy. i really like some of his work.

I harbor no ill will toward the man, but I also have zero sympathy for people who cripple or kill themselves by deliberately poisoning their bodies with narcotics. It's like playing Russian roulette with an automatic.

I harbor no ill will toward the man, but I also have zero sympathy for people who cripple or kill themselves by deliberately poisoning their bodies with narcotics. It's like playing Russian roulette with an automatic.

I agree with that. i had to help someone close to me try to get off of prescription narcotics. It wasn't any fun for all concerned.

Anti gun and a heavy drug user...... Meh.