help with a 4 link on my MRC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i know i ask a lot of questions guys...i really appreciate all the help i have received and i hope you guys don't mind helping me out...i recommend this forum all the time because of the help i have received...here we go

so i was looking at the RCBros 4 link mounts and i need a little help...first question is they offer 2 different rear 4 link mounts...1 says MRC buggy 4 link mount and the other says just MRC 4 link mount...what is the applications for these and which would i need...i suspect either would work but whats the different application here....the second and bigger question is what kind of upper links would i need to get to work with these mounts...they don't specify a length or anything and i don't see where they sell a link kit for these...any help here is much appreciated...thanks guys..

also the selling point of the 4 link setup for me is the reduced torque flex...does the 4 link really help with the torque flex or is my money better spent elsewhere...thanks again..

thanks green...I'm glad your around man...you've helped me out a lot and i really appreciate it...i got that star on rccrawlers...i have been looking the classifieds over and i can't wait till i have the money to spend...thanks for the recommendation...oh and if you run across any on there that are good rigs please point me to them...i have found several that i like but there is still a LOT i don't know about this and i always appreciate a helping hand...thanks man..

No problem. Just ask before you buy something that you kick yourself for later :D

lol..yea i've done that plenty of times and i will for sure ask first...thanks again

lol..yea i've done that plenty of times and i will for sure ask first...thanks again

...like the losi bent links that lasted all of about two hours, maybe?

yes...yes that would be a fine example...lol

Back