Axial Wraith Rock Racer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
axial-wraith-on-the-rocks.jpg

Axial's new 1/10th scale 4WD rock racer, the Axial Wraith is another first for Axial with the first and most realistic ready-to-run full tube-frame that has been manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Axial Wraith is not just another, go slow rock crawler, but instead is also built to go fast!

The Axial Wraith changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck "bashability" and technical "crawl" capabilities...

Click to continue

I like the new OCP axles They look more scale than the original AX-10's.

It looks awesome...... I'm just not feeling it. Scalers used to be about building from scratch, making a capable rig from different parts. Not a credit card........

This thing is going to be amazing but just hope that the plastic casted cage is going to hold up against the abuse and not as weak as the Proline CGR cages on their truck bodies. Other than that BRING IT ON!!

i like it, this is the type of crawler i've always wanted, crawler, with the ability to go a lil faster

I do like this rig alot. It appears well built from the factory. But, I am sure I can break it. I see some drive shafts in the future w/those off set axle pumpkins. A little Torque and speed "SNAPPY" ! My wife could break it " Stab it and Steer ".:hehe:

I am considering buying one but I dont like rock racers at all..... I would prefer a tuber style scaler and built to be not so fast

axial-wraith-on-the-rocks.jpg

Axial's new 1/10th scale 4WD rock racer, the Axial Wraith is another first for Axial with the first and most realistic ready-to-run full tube-frame that has been manufactured with high strength composite materials. The Axial Wraith is not just another, go slow rock crawler, but instead is also built to go fast!

The Axial Wraith changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck "bashability" and technical "crawl" capabilities...

Click to continue
How is it’s crawling capability? Seems like a great mix of both, crawling and trail running.

One of these will be added to my collection.

Nice truck for sure. And 2x's the fun especially if you get sick of going slow.

Back