PTI goliathe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am not into rock crawlers and it seems that about 3 years ago i received a collection form someone and in was this PTI crawler.Looks like it is all bone stock (not that i would know ) only reason iknow it's a goliathe is (I looked it up)not very expensive rig.my ? is ,is it a P.O S or would antbody be interested in it or should i just chuck it next time i go to the dump.i am takeing it apart right now just to see what makes it tick and clean it up was
outside for a little while,motor still works center diff was locked up bearings froze. not a big deal and all the rods are rusty but itthink will clean up.do the front and rear diffs get grease or fluid ?

Yeah they were POS's. Were only around a short time because they were junk.

ok i will just trash it then.They do still sell them saw them on there web site thats how i found out what it was. start at $189

Yeah I wouldnt trash it but I wouldnt put any money into it. You could always run it or just keep it for parts, shocks, springs and what not.

naaa i don't do the rock crawler thing it's cool but to slow for me I like speed and jumps

i might be interested in it to try crawling......whats the price?

Back