Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancoff

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
so i had a good day of crawling and put it away, like i normally would. so then 2 days later(work) i go to have some fun and either the receiver or the transmitter would not interact with the rest of the crawler. what does this mean and how do i fix it (cheaply)

Need info. What crawler is it exactly?

Slowgreen, Crawler is a rock/terrain Crawler. Giant tires, lots of low end, highly maneuverable in its suspension.
Canoff, this sounds dumb, but check first your power on TX and rx. I've left mine on plenty of times and killed the batteries. Then check crystals or if 2.4 check to make sure its linked/ synced.

something shorted and fried the c2314 transistor in the transmitter and every time i turn it on it smells of fried components so ill just get a new one

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

but my transmitter is a traxxas tq3 27 mhz am

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/canadiancoffin/?action=view&current=IMG_0148.jpg my crawler

Slowgreen, Crawler is a rock/terrain Crawler. Giant tires, lots of low end, highly maneuverable in its suspension.

Lol I didnt ask what a crawler is silly. I am fairly familiar with them :D

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

something shorted and fried the c2314 transistor in the transmitter and every time i turn it on it smells of fried components so ill just get a new one.

Atleast their pretty cheap to replace.

i went to my friends cousin who has a phd in RC he just gave me a new reciever and transmitter

Ha! sorry slowgreen. Misunderstood you.

Canoff, glad you figured it out.