Sold / Found FS/FT: 2 HPI Savages for RC Plane/Heli

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok guys,
I hate to have to get rid of my Rc's but my hip is broke and I wont be able to have surgery for awhile and the doc says to take it easy.....

Upr for sale or trade is........

1- Like new Hpi Savage RTR with S25 engine, "3 gallons through it, with new 3 channel FM Airtronics MX3 radio, with 1 standard Futabel servo on steering, and stock Airtronics servo on throttle. Has a brand new Dynamite failsafe, Hpi hump pack rechargable battery, motor saver air filter, plastic custom made center skid, Nova cooling head, Team Blue Star shock towers, stock shocks and purple springs with 30 wt oil in them. This truck is fast and broken in well. Also have a stock used Hpi pre painted body on it. Also has Hpi ribbed tuned pipe, 15t cb and 49t spur. Transmission mod done also. I also have all the parts to do the 4 spyder mod to this truck I just havent gotten around to it and the diffs are still looking good. Truck also have a "Get skrewd screw kit from a member of Savage Central "Golfinglenn". Also has a custom made fuel tank guard.
2- Used Hpi Savage 21 with 21bb engine, used but still has good compression. Its got a motor saver airfilter, stock plastic pipe, "I have a HB tuned pipe in my parts box just havent gotten around to putting it on. Has the Hpi am radio with hump pack as well. Had the 4 spyder mod done to both front and rear, shock oil has been replaced with 30wt in the front and 35wt in rear when shocks were rebuilt.
Has primerless fuel tank, with header tank installed, fuel filter, stock Hpi am radio with Venom failsafe and stock futaba servos on throttle and steering. This truck runs good and performs well but could use a larger engine. The 21 is a little tired.
Both trucks have seen nothing but 20% nitro and have gotten after run oil each time they are used before putting them away. I take really good care of my Rc's and as you can see in some of the pictures there isnt anything wrong with them. Never abused or crashed hard. A few mishaps here and there but always well looked over and all broken or weak parts have been replaces.
I have enough stock spare oarts to rebuild both these trucks from the bottom up or even put 2 other trucks together. The only things I dont have are extra tranny's or engines. I have a used 21 sitting in a box I bought off rcu for a parts engine, the head, and carb and internal parts all look good. Its not been ran by me but still have good compresion. I have plenty of aftermarket parts and hop up parts also, some brand new never opened and others opened but not used. I have a nice huge field box, its a 2 peice deal with wheels. I have a 12v field batter, small hobbico glow panel, panel ready glow igniter, rechargable glow plug igniter. 12v fuel pump, manual fuel pump, fuel bottle, tons of new glow plugs, all heat ranges.
Custom Painted Savage truck bodies-
1- Hpi Ford Bronco body :good condition white with black tribal flames
2- Custom painted Dodde Ram body, "Yellow" with black carbon fiber bed
3- Brand new in bag HPI SS unpainted body with stickers not applied
4- Proline Custom painted 50's wagon body
"2" brand new stock tires and wheels from RTR's
1 like new set of Proline Mambo wheels and masher tires "40 series"
1 set of stock wheels painted purple with masher tires mounted on them, like new
The RTR has stock Hpi tires and wheels, the 21 has the same.....
I also have 2 other stock Hpi am radios with recievers and stock servos.
Both trucks also have new on/off swith harness with charge lead for easy charging.
The tool box if wanted has a complete assortment of metric tools for working on the trucks, extra screws, body clips, chargers for the roto start batteries, "2 7 cell batteries are inlcuded, Tower charger for them, 2 roto starts, 1 needs a new switch the other is brand new used once, just got off rcu. Ectra back plates for roto start that mount to the engine, extra pullstart, extra header for 21-25 engine, and other spare engine parts. Plenty of bottles of after run, shock oil, extra Integy spring set brand new never used, extra stock shocks, black and red. Shock socks 3 sets, purple, red, and grey. And I am sure there is more that I am missing.
Also have an almost ready to run Hpi Nitro Mini. The ones they dont make anymore. Its used but in good condition. I have 2 bodies for this car, brand new not even 1 tank throug OS CV12 engine with pullstart, Futaba fm radio with stock servos. This car will need some tweaking and she'll be ready to roll. I also 2 sets of brand new in the package rims "no tires" for it. Duratrax purple car stand as well for the mini.
I also have a brand new XTM 247 Pro brand new in the box never opened that I will sell as well seperate or combine.
I dont have individual prices for each item, would like to sell all together and at once, but willing to part out or trade for RC planes or helicopters, nitro or electric. Also have been looking for a large gas boat, deep V or Scarab, something big!!
If you have any questions or need specific pictures just ask. Thanks for looking......
You may also emai me at [email protected] more pictures and info available.
"Sorry forgot a price" I am asking $1200 for everything but am willing to part out stuff"...... Here are some links to pictures.....

http://community.webshots.com/user/chriscru2

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your hip dude, that sucks. i'll just let the mods take care of the other thing that on my mind..... ($?)

I've got a 1/5 scale P-51 Mustang with a Magnum .61, factory retracts, smoke, and a bomb drop if you're interested. The plane is RTF with a Hitec flight pack already installed, and a 6 channel FM radio. :smoke: I can provide many more pics if needed. This pic was taken next to my 5 year old to compare size, and please note that the front cowl is missing because I removed it to get some pics of the engine. Email me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.