WTG: New body for x-term: need info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
New body for x-term: What to get?

Hey guys, I know I've been making a couple more new threads than usuall, but now its rc season (yessssss) and i have to get new stuff for my x-term to start again. If youve seen the body on my x-term, it is THE worst body i have ever painted. I need to make my x-terminator stand out(and the body that comes with the "pro" (mine) is kinda flimsy.

ANYONE with an x-terminator, what body OTHER THAN the X-terminator body fits well on the x-term. I hate how skinny the sides are and i want a mp 7.5 looking body. But i dont know which body will fit well and I don't want to buyt a body that wont fit (that would suck). PLEASE HELP.... I NEED SWEETNESS lol... O ya and I dont want to get one custom painted either because I dont have very much money and I love the feeling of painting a new sweet body. :hammer: So can ya help? thanks.

What type of thread is this? What is "WTG"?

Heres the body (I know..... the car is so sweet..... :drool: ) but you can see that my buddy thought it was a good idea to cut the flames out IN the bodyfor some reason :shrug:

normal_DSCN0609.JPG

jon2 said:
What type of thread is this? What is "WTG"?
Want To Get... I'm trying to find out what body i need for my x-term.

ARe you looking for a donation or someone to give you a cheap body? If so I am changing your title.Not recognized by most if not any of the members.

jon2 said:
ARe you looking for a donation or someone to give you a cheap body? If so I am changing your title.Not recognized by most if not any of the members.
Nope, all i need to know is which body I need to get because i dont want to buy the wrong body (from online or lhs). Sure if the title is too confusing, go ahead and change it. I didnt really know what to write in there for this.

why dont you just buy another x term body and learn how to paint it cooler...

Have you looked at trying a PROLINE Crowd pleazer?

timmytimmy14 said:
why dont you just buy another x term body and learn how to paint it cooler...
The reason I made this thread is because I hate how the x-term body looks so I need info if other bodies fit....

No I havent tried the Proline Crowd pleazer... Would a MP 7.5 or MP777 work? this is the problem....

the crowd pleazer body is made for a MP 7.5/777. try going to your LHS and see if they have a crowd pleazer body for you to get and then try to fit it on. it will definatley take a lot of cutting for it to work though

Back