Battery Pack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitRo_____BooGiE

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wassup fellas. Can you guys give me an idea on what kind of rechargeable battery pack i should get and will fit my savage. It would be real nice to have a real strong battery .Both the tx and rx.I have a Airtronics M8. Thanks:trout:

6v Nimh 5cell hump pack.

They fit good under the tray as long as you dont put in a reverse servo. Failsafe fits in there too.

Thanks Christian. Any brand that you might be able to recommend?:yes:

Not really - I just use whatever I can find. My LHS has some company they get massive amounts from and I just roll with that. Although from what I hear, Team Orion has released a KILLER 5 cell hump pack that is supposed to be awesome.

Let me know what you get.

I just bought a 4 cell AA NiMH 1800mah battery pack on Ebay for $19. The one I bought has a wire to connect to the radio, and another to charge it. This allows you to charge it without having to even open the radio/battery box. I found this to be a plus because my battery box cover was a pain to install.

I also plan on buying Energizer 1800mah NiMH rechargeable batts for the transmitter. I will post a follow-up when I receive them and have a chance to use them.

:cheers:

Great Fieldman.Keep us posted.As of now I'm still doing a lot of hop ups on my toy so no rush for me to get the battery right now.Just like Stone.My savage hasnt seen daylight yet but i already spent close to a grand.:n00bie: Soon as i get my GPM parts installed ill post some pics here :D

Back