Sold / Found Traxxas Revo and Traxxas Sport Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is a like new condition Traxxas Sport Maxx. I bought this Traxxas Sport Maxx off a good friend of mine, after he broke the rear bulk heads and lost interist. This truck is like new, if not better! Here are the upgrades that I have done to it. Traxxas front and rear aluminum bulk heads, RPM skid plates, Traxxas 3.3 front and rear stock skid plates, 2.5R with revo pipe and RPM head guard and pull start(the 2.5 has about 2 1/2 gallons on it but still has good compression), Custom aluminum front bumper and rear bumper, Body post retainers custom made out of aluminum, and a brand new 72 chevy truck body. I did all the work on this truck, then just lost my motive to drive it. Since the rebuild, I think I have maby have driven this truck 1 tank at the most. Who ever buys this truck will be very pleased with it. The chassie has almost no scratches on it, and the skid plates are brand new, even the arm have no serious gouges in them, the fronts are like new. It has 2 new style shocks up front, one on each side, due to a missing one when I recived the truck. I'm including the orginal pipe, and any extra parts I have for it, along with all the electronics. Which means this truck is pretty much ready to rip. You need the same as the revo pretty much, glo starter, fule, charging jack, and charger. I'm asking 300 shipped. Here are some pic's.
CIMG0153.jpg

CIMG0154.jpg

CIMG0155.jpg

CIMG0157.gif

CIMG0158.jpg

CIMG0159.jpg

CIMG0161.jpg

CIMG0162.jpg

Here we have a revo 2.5, 3.3 conversion. It has everything the 3.3 does except the tranny. The 3.3 has about a gallon and a half on it, and compression is great, temps never succeed 270, and will pull the front tires off the ground. The bought upgrades include single servo conversion(Hitec HS-5645MG), Pull start, FOC, Trinity pipe, and RPM bumppers(moderatly used). The self made upgrades include, slaydens steering mods, Polished and bored stinger on the pipe, cut throttle servo box, and a few other little do dads to save weight. It comes pretty much rtr except a glo starter, fule bottle, batteries for the remote, and a charging cable for the reciver battery and charger. I am including all the tool you need to work on it if your new to rc(the stock tools). I am also including the eazy start(minus the wand), long travle rockers, stock springs(long travle are installed), instruction book, radio and reciver. This truck is pretty much flawless. I just went threw the whole thing to make shure every screw was tight and every thing was as it need to be. The body is like new, but the back end is cut for the tekno wing mount. Everything above is 350 shipped.
(PIC'S)
CIMG0123.gif

CIMG0124.gif

CIMG0125.gif

CIMG0128.gif

CIMG0135.gif

CIMG0136.gif

CIMG0132.gif

CIMG0133.gif

CIMG0134.gif

As said before this truck is in great running order! Just gas up and go basically. The price is pretty firm(will concider if in reason),

Well there you have it. 2 trucks that are like new, if not better. Both truck have no problems with them, just selling to support a new addiction. Thanks for looking!

Bryson M.

Last edited:
HUMP DAY, BUMP DAY! Open it offers!

Bryson

P.S. I just fired it up for the first time yesterday since I put it up for sale to make shure everything was still in perfect order, and ran about a quater tank. Tune was still great, and it was pulling wheelies. If someone is looking for a great truck this is it!

Last edited:
New truck added, so to the top!

Bryson

Bump. I forgot to add, the sport maxx also has a rechargable battery pack. And I'm open to offers on the sport maxx. If you have a price in your head, dont be afraid to ask. THanks for looking.

Bryson

OK this weekend only, for christmas, with the revo ill throw in a whole extra set of arms for the price shown. And for the sportmaxx, ill do 250 shipped. If you think about it, the trucks are shipped, costin me 50 bucks to ship appeace basically, so your geting the revo for 300(which is a smokin deal with all the extra's I'm throwin in) and the sport maxx for 200. So if you contemplating, jump on it now. Thanks for looking!

Bryson

OK this weekend only, for christmas, with the revo ill throw in a whole extra set of arms for the price shown. And for the sportmaxx, ill do 250 shipped. If you think about it, the trucks are shipped, costin me 50 bucks to ship appeace basically, so your geting the revo for 300(which is a smokin deal with all the extra's I'm throwin in) and the sport maxx for 200. So if you contemplating, jump on it now. Thanks for looking!

Bryson
nece revo

Last edited:
Bumpin up for the new year!

Bryson

Ok, I can go 275 shipped on the Sport maxx. Unless someone has a little bit lower price in mind just hit me up on either trucks if intreisted!

Bryson

i got a nitro evader st better then new os cvrx 18 and truck is 99% new redone pics are in for sale forum and i have an rc10gt roller looking at the sport maxx also have micro baja

Both of you check your PM's!

Bryson

This is the final bump for the revo. 340 shipped for it. The sport maxx Is now 250 shipped. I need these gone if posible so make offers. Id be willing to trade the revo for a savage x, or aftershock(should have bought Smaxxin's damin lol).

Bryson

I have a savage 25 in good condition that i will trade you. Has a brand new (3 tanks total) supertigre g-27cx engine in it. along with a spare protech 21 buggy engine that still runs strong. Stock radio system and 2 speed tranny. also a roto starter come with it

I'm really looking for a Savage X. Sorry man! A couple of friends have the X's and ones uncle has the 25 and from a working on them stand point there way differnt, thats where my decision on the X was made.

Bryson

Well no one wanted it so I sold it back to myself to enjoy! So the revo is gone but the sport maxx is still up for grabs. If anyone, has an offer dont be shy.

Bryson

If anyone is looking at the sport maxx, just make me an offer, and ill probally except at this point lol, this sucker has to move. So, Bump to offers!

Bryson

Sport maxx is sold to a user of another forum. Thanks for looking. Thread can be locked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.