New OS .28 truggy engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnitroracer

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm trying to find info on the new OS .28 XZ-B truggy engine. I'm building myself a new truggy for the 07 race season and was wanting the ninja .28 engine then stumbled upon the OS .28 truggy engine.
Neither engine is out yet, due dates are march or so and thats about all the info I can find. Just thought someone here might have a bit more info.
I also know the price of the OS .28 is around 350, anyone eles heard anything eles? Thanks.

What are you planning to put it in? I know the OS Speed (magnesium head) is due out in mid feb

Its going in a mugen mbx5t truggy. I have a jammin now with the ninja .21 in it and its got plenty of grunt for that truggy. I think the speed version of the .21 v spec is due out before the .28 engine. That speed .21 OS should even be enough for a truggy I just over kill darn near evey rc I own.
I was just hopen someone had a bit more info on the .28 engine, I can't find any info on this, OS was pretty hush hush about this engine I suppose.

No info here. A .28 is a bit much for the Mugen. I have a Nova 528XR and it was just too much motor. It's great on big open tracks but decent .21 or modded .21 is just fine in the MBX5T

So how did that O.S. .28 turn out for you? Inquiring minds wanna know?

So how did that O.S. .28 turn out for you? Inquiring minds wanna know?

Don't think he'll respond, he hasn't been on since '09. You like the old threads?

Back