wich truggy is best?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
its about game over for my two year old RC10GT i want something new and fast to replace it i would like anything that came out within the last year or so...should i go with a jato? or an rc10gt2? or mabe something different suggestions plz?

Did your RC10GT suit your driving needs well?.. or are you looking for something a little different?

i want something that i could use for racing, i would rather have an RTR but a kit would do jsut as well...oh and i would like it to be a 1/10 nitro

Last edited:
I've ran/owned/own the 8ight-t, X1-CRT, X2-CRT, and the RC8T. I would say either the RC8T or the X2-CRT. I have not tried the new 8ight-t 2.0 but I bet it's sweet.

Most of the Truggys listed here are usually considered 1/8th scale, although, how do you put a scale to something that doesn't exist. But, to add to the post, I'm quite fond of my Xray XT8.

Hi to all,
The best nitro truggy 1/8 scale is mugen mbx6t and tamiya trf801xt.
firas kakish ,
jordan.

Most of the Truggys listed here are usually considered 1/8th scale, although, how do you put a scale to something that doesn't exist. But, to add to the post, I'm quite fond of my Xray XT8.

check out stormer they have a lightning stadium for 212.00 and the pro version for 259.00 the pro has all the good stuff already on it this is the best buy out ther period jump on it

Probably could find a mbx5t for cheap now. I have one and love it!

Probably could find a mbx5t for cheap now. I have one and love it!

let me give you some advise .new and improved only means its cheaper to make .these companies are not here to make r/c cars they are here to make money . every time they come out with a new model its cheaper to make .just like regular cars .the are lighter only because they are made cheaper I've been around long enough to know whats good and bad .take aq lomg hard look at the stormer lightning stadum pro for 259.00 if you get it you will not beleive your eyes when you open up the box this sucker has everything on it

let me give you some advise .new and improved only means its cheaper to make .these companies are not here to make r/c cars they are here to make money . every time they come out with a new model its cheaper to make .just like regular cars .the are lighter only because they are made cheaper I've been around long enough to know whats good and bad .take aq lomg hard look at the stormer lightning stadum pro for 259.00 if you get it you will not beleive your eyes when you open up the box this sucker has everything on it

What I ment is mbx5t is cheaper now cuz it's an older model, there is a mbx6t now. So I have no idea what u are talking about. I didn't say anything about companies making rc's out of cheaper material or anything like that.

Also I just checked out the stormer lightening stadium pro and it dosent include anything in the rtr that stands out or is better then any other rtr. It's got a 2ch radio, .26 mill and some aluminum stuff on it. I'd stay away from aluminum parts as they tend to bend rather than break, causing ur rig to drive like crap. I'd rather break plastic parts and buy new ones instead of fighting with a wobbly POS!

MUGEN MBX6-TIS A SUPER SEXY CAR, IF YOUR PRICE RANGE ALLOWS THIS THEN BUT IT

Last edited by a moderator:
new truggy?

Hi guys... Ihave a tmaxx 3.3 and love it! But its not all too practical for racing and now I WANT a truggy. I was looking at the jammin x2 but i heard they were out of buissness??? But even if theyre not i wanna know if there is anything that is faster, better suspension, handling or anything out there? thanks a lot!

Well, if you want to go 1/10th scale I can personally vouch for the Losi Ten T. Awesome truggy and tough too. I love mine. Best nitro RC I have ever owned and I have had several.