Nothing says whos you daddy like 1/5 scale monster truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob D

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
picked up the new RC car action and there is a 1/5 scale monster truck made by mcd 8 inch tires

23cc frigging weed eater motor
multigear trans
dogbone drive shafts
gear diffs
bearings
4 shocks
only not 4 front or back
wheelbase is 20 in
width 22 in
double wishbone suspension
weighs 28.25

Sounds sweet! how fast does it go? its gotta fly! Wheres a pic? how much was it?

How about a 1/4 scale moster by New Era Models for the low low cost of $4450.00

41828014scalemt.jpg

1/4 Scale Monster Truck
Features:
Super Scale Lexan Body
Centrifugal Clutch that permits easy starts, smooth idling and fast acceleration
Heli-arc Welded 4130 tubular steel frame, scaled to the last tube
Frame powder coated black
Precision ball Bearings throught
Kit includes every nut, bolt, washer, radio hardware, fuel tank

Standard Equipment:
7 horsepower 55cc (3.35ci) Sachs Dolmar 2-stoke gasoline engine
Deep Dish spun aluminum wheels
Dual Disc Camlock Brake System
Steering rack to prevent over steering
New Era Quick Change Rears (2)
4 Wheel Drive
4 - 9.5 inch High Performance Shocks
4.5x12 inch treaded pnumatic racing tires

Price: $4450.00

holy poop!!!!! Were would you drive those things????? The freeway!! Those thing are huge!!

hum if it could get up to 70 and i car ride it i could use it to drive me round ..lol

HAHAHA ride the rc to work. Wouldn't be hard to get in that small space anymore.

This is what you guys call "scale modles"?

I read about the MCD one but The new era one almost made me fall ouy of my seat... 55cc HOLY SHEIT!!!!!!!!

Those are unbelieveable... what I did was tie a rope from my Electric car that was huge but u gotta weigh it down a good amount... and i tied it upto a plastic wagon and towed my little cousins around.. but that was when i first got it..

Jason- I don't mean to be rude or anything, but what exactly are you talking about?

u never did that...? tie a rop to a rc and tie it onto a wagon and pull things or little people around?

I just couldn't figure out how we went from 1/5th monster trucks to there. I thought maybe you accidently posted in the wrong thread.

they were talking about driving themselves around... "HAHAHA ride the rc to work" so i thought id share one of my expierences of driving people around... but with a wagon and whith one of my big electric trucks...

hi i seen you have responed to a ad and i was wondering if you or someone has 1/5 scale monster truch or 1/4 scale truck because i have a 3 1/8 monster trucks thet are savage 21 rtr kyosho mad force rtr t-maxx rtr it has 21 converion kit it is all alumion all have half a galloion threw them please let me know pm me thanks curtis

pm me thanks curtis or e-mail me at [email protected]

Back