Sold / Found RTR Savage 25, STS .28 TONS OF EXTRAS and spares LQQK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Basically, came as a stock Savage 25 and now has all of this (I think I'm forgetting some other things, maybe not)

Please make any reasonable offers.

Comes with:

-Rotostart with Piranha 1500 battery in it now

-Stock HPI 3 channel radio

-Truck (Mods listed below)

-All extras (listed below)

Mods on the Savage:

-STS .28
-Motor Saver Air filter
-Ofna 3 shoe Aluminum Clutch

-Rotostart Backplate Installed

-Dual Fuel Filters, Dubro Big Daddy Fuel Filter and a normal one

-HD Transmission upgrade (from HPI, replaces lots of plastic with metal in the transmission)
-HD Transmission Outdrive Cups
-HD Differential Outdrive cups
-HD Center Dogbones
-FLM Aluminum Differential Cups (guaranteed for life)

-4 Bevel gears in differential installed

-Hitec 645MG
-Reverse Module

-Proline offset Dish Wheels
-Shock Sleeves
-RCBoyz Triple Rate Springs

-6v Hump Pack
-Ofna Throttle Linkage Mod

-Cam Type Servo Saver
-Shaved C-Hubs for tighter steering

-Integy Center Skid
-New Era Models Tank Cover
-GS Racing Exhaust Deflector
-Stock Radio System

-Savage X Radio Box, just installed. (Makes the radio access MUCH easier.)
-Savage X Head Cage and roll bar

Extras Include:

Well, tried to make a list of extras, basically goes in order of the picture:

-Pretty sure all 100% of original tags of parts that were bought for it, along with boxes like the Hitec 645mg and STS .28...
-Hitec 645mg servo horns bag (NIB, unused)
-1 extra NIB Shock Sleeve
-2 NIB Lower Arms
-4 NIB Upper Arms
-NIB Hinge pins
-Stock Radio Box and cover (cover is unused)
-Manuals for truck
-STS .28 pullstart (unused, new)
-STS decal sheet
-Lots of spare screws, have them still in packaging to be able to tell threads
-Some extra bearings
-NIB Slipper Pad set (2 pcs)
-NIB Spur gear
-Used Stock aluminum rollbar
-Custom Rollbar (extends to front shock tower as well)
-8 Stock springs, hardly used. Black
-4 cell alkaline holder and switch (NIB)
-Custom Buggy Tank mod, prototype plastic one and then the tough steel one. (allows you to mount an Ofna hyper 7 tank and mounts on it (where the stock tank sits)
-5 stock rims painted black (2 are stripped)
-1 stock chrome rim
-NIB GS Exhaust Deflector
-Custom Front or Rear Skid plates (metal)
-Custom Center skid plate
-Extra Ofna Linkage Parts
-Lots of spare servo horns
-Stock Servo Saver
-85 and 75mhz radio sign
-Stock Transmission Gears, from when the transmission was upgraded to HD. Nothing wrong with these.
-Stock Drive cups, go on transmission ends and both differential inputs
-Extra Clutch Springs
-NIB Never used 18t Clutchbell
-Used stock differential cases (4) were replaced with aluminum cups. Nothing wrong with these
-Tube of HPI Grease
-Stock gears for inside of differential, work fine
-Transmission to differential Dogbone(s) depending if I find the other one (stock, spare, are fine)

Broken Parts, I don’t know why but I never really throw away broken parts:
-Broken Custom Delrin Half back cage
-2 stripped spurs
-2 broken arms

ATTENTION:

This truck was just cleaned almost completely, fixed all broken parts and I cleaned and resealed the engine. This truck runs great, but due to someone's tuning/running ability, I have to say as is. I have no time for this hobby anymore to keep up with it, so I am selling almost all of my stuff.

Shipping: Shipping will be either USPS or UPS (Your choice). I don’t think I can fit all of the stuff in the stock savage box, so I may have to use 2 different boxes. We will calculate shipping after auction ending. Most likely will be around $20-30.

Payment: Payment will be Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks (once cleared), or cash if you really want to.

Questions? If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] and ask. I check my email several times a day if possible so I can reply very fast, or just reply here.

PHTO0022.jpg

PHTO0021.jpg

PHTO0020.jpg

PHTO0019.jpg

PA270204.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
-Pat

Please post an asking price or your thread will be deleted.

BTW I don't recommend cash as there is nothing to prove you got what was asked. IMO

Good luck on your sale...

Jon2

well, I've been trying to edit for some time now and it wont go through. I'm looking for around $400.

This truck may look stock, but its because only a few upgrades are on the outside. Lots of them lie hidden. Like the HD tranny parts such as aluminum diff cups and the HD tranny upgrade.

DAMN i would of bought this but like 10 min ago i ordered a hyper 7 pbs!!!! arrrghhhh i need to start looking here before lol

DAMN i would of bought this but like 10 min ago i ordered a hyper 7 pbs!!!! arrrghhhh i need to start looking here before lol

AHH comon man! I have a hyper 7 pbs with a mach .28 for sale as well! LOL this sucks.

thats exactly what i ordered too... AHHHHH man lol but how do they run???

very well, remember the same as any other nitro engine. Take your time on break in. I dont know how cold it is there, but you may want to loosen the glowplug when starting to prevent your pullstart from breaking. These buggies are very tough, and when i say that i mean VERY tough. I can't even remember the last thing, if anything that I broke on it (knocks on wood)besides me loosing like 3 screws (my fault, didnt locktite) Anyway, pm me with any more questions, I dont want to spam up my thread.

Anyone?

as i posted in another thread my uncle wants to get a nitro and he said he wants one like mine but ill show him this truck too.. he has a dodge ram in real life but he may want a hyper instead of a savage. ill hit you back tomorrow on his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.