Cool Tip: Tired Of Losing Body Clips?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Get fishing line, tie it to the pin and poke a small hole in the body. Next, thread the line end thru the hole and tie it around a piece of fuel tubing or somehting small and light. Bam! No more lost body clips! Thank you...thank you...:write:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Nope..i dont see whats so hard? Its just like in fast n furious(where idea came from) Clip is attached to body itself. You dont have to use fishing line! Just tie Clip To Body and its done.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

what ever i hate the fast and the furious its just a bunch of ricers racing around and the only car that is halfway cool is the charger and the engine was fake if you look at the special fetures they show how they flipped it you can see the blower and the rest of the engine is just attached to the hood.

I know..i have the DVD but I'm just using it as an example. BTW: An Eclipse COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH A CHEVY WITH A BLOWER! NOW FRIGGIN WAY! Thank you!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

It's a dodge, and it was a Supra...... I know I have seen that way too many times!!!!!!!!

Dang right. :D I get the idea, but what happens when you break the fishing line? :D:sorry: :ha

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
I know..i have the DVD but I'm just using it as an example. BTW: An Eclipse COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH A CHEVY WITH A BLOWER! NOW FRIGGIN WAY! Thank you!
[move]-Kellen[/move]
I have only 2 words 4 u RICERS SUCK!!

I'll second that the fast and the furious is very annoying after it came ut ricers started popping up everywhere.. They even have them here in redneckville USA

i hear them racing up and down my freaking street every night

My Rusty Would Beat Em'..lol.They Dont KNow what real power is...Wait till a Get a Chevy Big Block in a Vette...theyll be sorry!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

OHHH that reminds me when Mc and my friend bashed he has a nitro rusty we draged and of course he came in first i came in second and mc came in third but any way my friend well chase he turned around and he didnt turn around enough and his rusty went under a ricer rember Mc

Yeah that was funn as Hell The first thing the guy said was "You shouldn't be running those around this car" we ll could barely keep from cracking up....

It went under? That Ricer mustve been pretty high...My Rusty can't even go under my moms accord. But I heard theres anoter SCI-FI movie coming out...2 Fast 2 Furious. The sequel..of course I'm gonna go see it but just to see some Fake Action.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Yea ricers piss me off too, just the fact there slow and cheap plasticy looking. The Kids who drive them are even more stupid to try to make a car look like it goes fast, by adding stickers and a large wing. And for the movie fast and furious, theres no way in hell that a supra or whatever it was, could keep up with a 68 Dodge Charger with a 440 Big block. It made me gag to no end to see that the producers where that idiotic to make a import remotly keep within a football fields distance to that vehicle!:angry:

I hate that movie, I hate those cars...

But, some are respectable, like the supra(Orange, minus the graphics, it was a decent looking car.) and the RX7.

Kinda...But the dodge was the only cool one. But....This is how the end scene should Look:

Supra here..................................................................Charger Here

Period=20 feet.

Done.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Kinda...But the dodge was the only cool one. But....This is how the end scene should Look:

Supra here..................................................................Charger Here

Period=20 feet.

Done.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Yeah, but technically... and don't label me a ricer here(My brother owns a Supra, I own a 1989 IROC-Z...), those damned supras can be built for some SERIOUS HP...

To the tune of 917.02HP on the stock bottom end. That's RWHP too.

The main cars that I can't stand are Civics and Integras and anything else meant for economy, that some dumbass kid grabs and thinks it can be made to run with the domestics of yesteryear.

:doh: :doh: Oh well... people will drive whatever is popular.:D

A supra is a respectable car..so is Skylin R33 or a Lancer Evo7,6,aand5. Integras and Civics are for moms and granny's. Get a stang! I'm a real big stang Finatic. Thats a real car. Mustang GT or COBRA.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

The supra would of gotten smoked, but he was running nos. As i recall Vin D. Didn't even use nos while running. Without the NOS the Supra would of gotten smoked big time.

Back