RCNT England Bash?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
There is a lot of english members now, and i was thinking since RCNT has done 2 (i think) bash's in USA us english folk some have one!

What do you think? it doesn't have to be official RCNT.

I think it would be cool to see that happen. Heck, if I had the coin, I'd cross the pond to join in the fun.

I travel to the UK quite often for work. Even if I didn't get to participate, it would be sweet to check out the English action.

Well i could make it as long as its not to far! like over 100 miles! me and my dad could go!

Lets hear some more opinions from us english guys!

I know a good place near me but its no jumps jsut like a flat groud :(

We just opened an office somewhere in the U.K.!! I wonder if I could get them to send me there for one reason or another.

As for having the bash..... ABSOLUTELY! RCNT is all around the World! Not just the USA! We would love to see it happen!

Thanks for the support Christian! It would be great to see someone like you there! Come on english people! get replying i know there is more of you out there!

HAHAHHA thats a GREAT one NCNitro!!!!

Just think up some dates and a place and you're golden. Announce the bash well in advance. Get all of your local bash buddies to come and take lots of pics and video for those that didn't come which will make them want to come to the next one. I'd love to make that one but funds are short right now to make a trip.

Hmmm somewhere in the summer holidays around august i have no idea of a place. i do not have a camcorder but i have a digi cam

now i hope u know that ill be there and i got about 3 or 4 ppl with r/c i would bring:drool:

i have 2 maybe 3 i can bring but lets get a place it depends where it is if i can make it!