jato 3.3 tricks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What third gear?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I was uncertain if they had a 3rd gear or not, I just remember that the final gear was not really needed because of how fast you can get it in 1st.

Sorry should have specified that I was uncertain on the imaginary 3rd gear.

Lol I was uncertain if they had a 3rd gear or not, I just remember that the final gear was not really needed because of how fast you can get it in 1st.

Sorry should have specified that I was uncertain on the imaginary 3rd gear.

I wasn't sure if it was water activated. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Hey now lol it only took me one rig to figure out nothing is activated when you fully submerge them. The only real activation is the $$ in your wallet to fix it....

a5a887ddf28b7e703a582168c8d1c1bf.jpg

Stretched, and .28 with ERCM pipe :)

Wow! I bet that thing is a screamer. Is it gonna be a funny car or dragster?

I now have trenchers front and rear. Great all terrain tire, added the hot racing dual break set up this spring and I can now lock up the rear tires on the grass! Well worth the $$. I have the Dyn .19 with THS pipe and header. All the power u need, tunes and holds a tune great.

Attachments

• IMG-20130728-00254.jpg
    IMG-20130728-00254.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 193
It doesn't need anything modified. Take your parts off, put those parts on and go.
How do you take that old plastic star shaped off where the old rotor was I'm trying to figure out how to install it