I have a Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
A 2wd Slash on 3S is a time bomb! I've destroyed the driveline several times and now a tire. My son thought it was the coolest thing when the tire came apart LOL

tireeee_zps1faa5e4d.gif

I had a slash 4x4, probably still one of the best RCs I've owned. but I blew apart the center driveshaft bearings, several stub axles, a motor, and some other small plastic parts. but overall it was a great teuck

I had the 4x4 Slash a few years ago and I agree, best Rc I have owned! This 2wd version is not as fun but it's better than most IMO!

For some reason, the title reminded me of the "I like turtles" kid. I was expecting some noob to want us help him make the fastest most sickest awesomest Slash out there, but he only had $5 and was scared of LiPo batteries.

10455047_10202724457767631_4184555053431614739_n.jpg

Call Traxxas, see if they have a mileage or road hazard warranty on their tires. :D

Last edited:
I was expecting some noob to want us help him make the fastest most sickest awesomest Slash out there, but he only had $5 and was scared of LiPo batteries.

Give me some ideas bro, I got 5 on it lol

I would actually keep bugging your parents until they give in man. If your want the best, you only need to remember one name....INTEGY. Modern day super cars are made out of aluminum and carbon fiber, toys are made out of plastic. What do you think the baddest RC should be made out of....that's right, Integy aluminum.

Don't forget the NOS!!! And the Super Charger! Look up a guy named quart... He gives the best advice on how to go fast and he is the most respected member on this sight! Second being some guy named chas. :hehe:

I considered all of your great ideas and I was really close to getting the NOS but I went a different route instead. I begged my wife for 5 bucks and bought some glue, it was some nice glue!

Got that mofo rolling again!

tirerepair_zps9b5c8a1a.gif

How do your front tires bolt up to the truck is there a 12mm hex?

Yes it uses 12mm hex front and rear.

Back