$25 Gift Card - Monthly Drawings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RCNitroTalk Supporting Members Monthly Give Away

This is the official thread used for this months and the months to follow for the Supporting Members $25 monthly gift card.

What is there for me to win?

A $25 gift card!

I dunno, where ever I decide - maybe Tower Hobbies, maybe A Main, maybe Best Buy, maybe Hustler Hollywood. Each month might just be different. We might even throw in a few other prizes from time to time just for the heck of it too.

How do I win?

Be a RCNT Supporting Member, easy enough huh?

How the winner is picked?

Randomly!

Using the same generator/picker we use for lotto's will be used for the give away. The program will pick a number between however many supporters we have at that month and that number will then be our winner.

When is the winner picked?

Around the last week of every month, unless I'm running late.

Has anyone ever really won this?

Yes and here is a list of every monthly winner.

• Digger
  • Oasis TR
  • hpinitromt
  • Racer 1966
  • thekonz
  • slowngreen
  • MCNorris
  • Rollinlow
  • charliejp
  • ajames942
  • vbgagnon
  • MotoGod
  • GrudgE
  • Xiris
  • Gabskee
  • hamz9561
  • Beason
  • Monzaman78
  • MotoGod
  • charliejp
  • hpibasher
  • BOUTCH
  • alpinehyperlite
  • HPI-Killer
  • bigt
  • TGL
  • Dave29
  • tpc
  • Skwerly
  • alien13
  • bigjay
  • RADIO RAT
  • frickenjoey
  • jduncan
  • TGL
  • Blownincome
  • geno22
  • Bkyd Basher
  • Phins Fan
  • Macguyver
  • hamz9561
  • hulkmaxx
  • Mn Monster
  • MudSlinger33
  • tmaxxfreek
  • Nitro4910
  • MR4X4KING

Easy enough deal right? Just a little something to show our appreciation for the support you guys give RCNT. Enjoy and lets have some fun with this!

- RCNT Staff

I think that's a really great idea Woodie. I'm looking forward to the drawings, so far I haven't done to bad with the lottos.

Thats aewsome Woodie, it's hard to beat free money! A GC to Hustler Hollywood sounds like a winner to me!

so far I haven't done to bad with the lottos.

Mine wasn't as good but I still feel lucky!

well when you come up to the house you'll get plenty of trigger time with the baja.

Sweet deal my friend! Thank you.

Thank you for all the things that you do like this. There's a reason that this is the best site on the net period, and it isn't the free stuff (although it doesn't hurt too much either) It's because of how hard you and your staff work to keep this place going like it is. Thanks again!!

About the Gift Certificates....Charlie can't play. Also, why am I being charged a $25 entry fee? I'm the only one who does any real work around here. I even make coffee, wash the dishes and do all the vacuum cleaning in the Mod's lounge.

Vote for Lessen...Someone has to put a stop to this bs.

Great deal, Woodie! Thanks to you, Eddy, RobMob and the rest of the mods (even that dementia-ridden old fart Rolex) for the goodies! I appreciate it! In fact, I know I appreciate it much more than Lessen!

Sorry Charlie, you are no loner eligeable, once you win a big lotto here any time your name is drawn in the future the prize will go to....um....ME :D

super deal. thanks for thinking about us little peeps.

and i agree. Rolex is a dementia-ridden old fart....

It seems I've been hearing that a lot lately, that's why I'm looking forward to Lessen becoming the OZEC and dropping the hammer on you dorks.

Ah, you've heard it twice here...the other times are from the peas you yell at!

Thank you for all the things that you do like this. There's a reason that this is the best site on the net period, and it isn't the free stuff (although it doesn't hurt too much either) It's because of how hard you and your staff work to keep this place going like it is. Thanks again!!
What he said!

Best site there is.

Just another reason why RCNT is the best R/C forum on the web. Thanks Woodie!

psssst... I need some RPM parts

That is an awesome idea Woodie; makes me enjoy the fact that I pay month-to-month instead of a year at a time all the more.

That doesn't up my chances any, does it?

Not at all, but you might want to consider a PLATINUM membership.
$50 a month, I accept Pay Pal or Money Orders, but you will get no extra benefits in return. Just don't say anything.

Does that include access to the uber-secret troll grotto? =devil

That is an awesome idea Woodie; makes me enjoy the fact that I pay month-to-month instead of a year at a time all the more.

That doesn't up my chances any, does it?

No it doesn't up your chances - doesn't matter if you pay by the month or by the year. Just so long as you're a supporting member at the time of the drawing that's all the counts.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back