Sold / Found Ofna Linkage Kits - Picco Mount - Cooling Heads

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
With my return to active r/c looming on the horizon,I decided to get a jump start on the funding. Here are some items I no longer need. These were items to go with my custom parts but I am no longer able to pursue that venture.

First up - Ofna Linkage kits. These are great for the Savage linkage mod plus other good uses. I have several colors available - Purple,Black,Yellow,Orange and Blue(dark - looks more purple to me) $5 each

Second - Integy Alloy Throttle Mix Arm for a Traxxas Revo. I have 2 of these(3rd went missing LOL). They come with BEARINGS not bushings. $8 each

Third - Ofna Picoo .26 Max Engine Mount for a T-Maxx. Will also work for the JL .28 Max engine. Don't remember buying it but is New. $10

Fourth - Ofna Linkage Rods. #30802 These are throttle linkages for certain vehicles but are long and nice to have on hand for many other uses. $5 each

Last for now - 2 American CNC Machining Cooling Heads. These are lightly used but in good shape. The one on the right fits a Traxxas 2.5/2.5R engine. The Middle one fits a Nitro Star/Ofna Force .25 $10. (Ofna/Force head sold) Sorry the skull one is just for show on what my plan was for the others and is not for sale.

Shipping is extra,$2.50 for First Class or $5.50 for Priority Mail. I know yo all want it but my Dr Pepper is NOT for sale either! :D

20atpn7.jpg

2m8624g.jpg

28vrfd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price on the Ofna linkages.

Thanks WoodiE! I'm not trying to "make" money on these,just recover what I paid. If you're going to buy anyway,why not buy from me :)

Blowing the dust off this thread - Need this stuff gone!!!! Free First Class shipping on all items! Willing to negotiate a deal for multiple items.

Hey Randy, will that middle head fit the HPI .25 engine that came in the Savage SS kit and Savage 25? If so I am interested.

Wrong buddy - it's not a Nova head. It is an American CNC Machine head.
Ah, of course. I wasn't thinking. It's just that so many parts for my Savages came from ACNC the I thought I'd gotten the head there, too. Maybe I should have READ WHAT IT SAID!

Savage 25 head is SOLD. Make offer on anything here,I don't need any of it just taking up space!

Dude! Can you not read the bottom line in the ad? Dr Pepper is NOT for sale!!!! At ANY price!!!

WEEKEND GET'M GONE SALE!

Linkage kits : $5
Linkage Rods : $5
Engine Mount : $10
Integy Mix Arms : $8
2.5/2,5R Cooling head : $10

Buy one item or buy it all - $2.50 shipping! Wish I could edit the first post for these changes :(

Last chance for offers - going to eBay this weekend. Make your deals now!

1 Throttle arm sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back