Schumacher XTR 3E help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitromidget

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi I'm new to thiss hobby and I was wondering if any body knows any thing about the XTR 3E:yes:

I have found another couple cars but i need some help choosing. I like the team losi xxx-nt, Nitro rustler, and i keep hearing so much about the Associated RC10GT RTR so a little help would be greatly apreciated

do you no anything about the xtr tho?

Or does anybody now about the XTR

To my knowledge, no one here has an XTR.

well that stinks ow well I've moved on and I'm lookin for help on either the xxx-nt adam drake edition or just the regular rtr the only thing i need to know is just about the engines and radios for the adam drake so would anybody that knows any thing about that please help me out I'm a neebie:hehe:

The RTR is just that, RTR. The Drake doesn't come with a radio or an engine. For the most part, the RC10GT is a bit more durable than the NT. On the other hand, the NT handles a bit better than the GT out of the box. But that's comparing RTR models. The Drake is the kit version that comes with just about graphite everything. You can get the Team Kit for the GT, and you have to supply the radio and engine for that as well.

any reccomendations on the radio and engines for the nt

Radio depends on what you want. How much do you want to spend? What features do you want? Digital? Do you want to store multiple models on it?

If money is no option then get the Futaba 3PK. The High Speed setup. If you have the Novak Synth TX module from a Lynx3d it will work with the 3PK. The 3PK is about as superior of a radio that I have ever used. Expensive as all hell though.

well money is an option so id like to go either the cheapest digital or the most expensive non digital

If I were you I'd go with either the JR XR2, or the Futaba 3PD. Tons of features, 2 pretty decent servos for your application, digital, and all for a great price -->$99 for the JR and $119 for the 3PD.

ok now what about engines

Also depends on how much you want to spend. High end power? All around power? .12 or .15?

i want all around power and I'm not sure what size i want any reccomendations and something between 100 and 140 with all starter equipment and manifolds, etc all the stuff to get it running

I dont know what reccomendation to give you.... the best thing for you to do post this question in a new thread. Title it something like "best engine for GT" or something like that. I'm sure you'll get many responses.

xt-r3e is bad ass fast as hell, but alot of people dont like the 2wd deal cause they can't handle it. but it is hard to handle at first but whene you get use to it its some much more fun!!!<but thats my oppinion and if you want a hardcore jumper this is not for you also the same thing goes if you want a mudder thats why its a stadium truck!

Back